So pit, I've had a girlfriend for about 4 months now and the farthest she would go is making out. But yesterday I decide to try an ancient technique of poon-geting, playing the guitar to her. I played her I'll Be by Edwin McCain and what do you know ,it worked!

So the point of this thread is,
Has anyone else been laid because of there guitar skills?
Cool dude alert.

We got a cool dude here guise.

*Alarms go off*

No one cares.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Cool dude alert.

*Alarms go off*

No one cares.

Exactly what I was thinking.
never needed it too
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Cool dude alert.

*Alarms go off*

No one cares.

Read the last part, its a question
You should seriously dump that bitch if she only f**ked you because you played her a song after 4 months...

although you are probably lying..

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by UGGypsy
Read the last part, its a question

Thank you so much! My atrocious reading skills were below par on that one and I thank you profusely for pointing that out to me!

You just wanted people to know you got some by bragging about it on a guitar forum then disguising it with a lame question.

I've never needed to play guitar to get women though, which I hope answers your question.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
No, the point of this thread is you want to boast about getting laid on the internet to a bunch of people you don't know. Which is obviously really kewl...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Thank you so much! My atrocious reading skills were below par on that one and I thank you profusely for pointing that out to me!

You just wanted people to know you got some by bragging about it on a guitar forum then disguising it with a lame question.

I've never needed to play guitar to get women though, which I hope answers your question.

pwnt
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Fender CD-SCE140 Acoustic Electric
1962 Guild MKIII Classical
congrats on the getting laid
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Pics or it didn't happen...

Closest I came was sitting near a girl I knew was a Led Zep fan and playing 'Babe I'm gonna Leave You,' she came over to talk to me. From there onwards I wooed her with pure charm...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by XxRustInPeacexX
congrats on the getting laid

Thank you kindly.
UG would be a better place if eveybody was like you
LOL, terrible.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
you're so cool dude and you're girl must be eassyyyy as hell if she gives it to you just because you play a lame ass song
Quote by SenseS FaiL
you're so cool dude and you're girl must be eassyyyy as hell if she gives it to you just because you play a lame ass song

Oh yea, shes soooooo easy thats why it took 4 months... nice one dumbass, read the whole post next time
Quote by UGGypsy
Oh yea, shes soooooo easy thats why it took 4 months... nice one dumbass, read the whole post next time

who ****ing cares how long it took shit you played her one ****ing song and bam you guys had sex its not like you took her out on a crazy date or wrote her a nice poem you played someone elses song but whatever man just bask in your internet fame showoff