Hello all,

I'm planning something special on new years day, the problem may give away what this is so to save space I'll let you figure it out!

Either way, I don't know her ring size (the type you put on your finger before you go all goatse on me). I can't ask because it'll ruin the surprise, I can't ask her friends because I only have one of their phone numbers and she's not exactly secretive on most matters and I doubt she'd know anyway. I can't think of anything I can do. Anyone got any ideas? I'll appreciate it in a way only I can.

Thanks.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by jmilli2
Ask her mum... that's what I did.

It's a good plan, thanks. But I don't think her mum would be able to contain the excitement!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

or borrow one of her rings, take it to a jewellers and find out the ring size that way, and then get a ring of that same size

and of course return the borrowed ring.
Quote by 89cruefan
or borrow one of her rings, take it to a jewellers and find out the ring size that way, and then get a ring of that same size

my thoughts exactly.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Even if you get the wrong size, you can just go back and resize it later... you know, if it comes down to accuracy vs. surprise

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Quote by 89cruefan

I like that. But why would I want to borrow one of her rings? Sounds very suspicious!
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
I like that. But why would I want to borrow one of her rings? Sounds very suspicious!

try borrow it without her knowing.

"I don't know your ring size, but hell, Ring Pops fit anybody. Will you marry me? It's cheeeerry flaavvvoooorrred."

Then proceed to buy real ring after discovering her ring size.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by daniel.mycoe

you wont be borrowing it you'll be "borrowing" it, meaning steal it of course, then just put it back with out her noticing.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
you wont be borrowing it you'll be "borrowing" it, meaning steal it of course, then just put it back with out her noticing.

Hmmm good plan. She's very good at noticing things are missing though, it's almost frightening. She even noticed when I used a tiny bit of her favourite shampoo. She wasn't angry at that by the way, but even if she was I wouldn't care because my hair smelled of honey....oh yeah.

I am going to ask her Dad for permission and all, but I want to do this bit on my own you see.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Don't tell her you "borrowed" it. Just say she must of left it downstairs or something.
Course if that happens wait until you give her the ring before you give her it back, or she'll know you took it.
X
Quote by EEE_ELLL_OHH
PHEW, i was totally expecting goatse...

...because goatse is TOTALLY how we determine ring sizes.

Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST