if you know of any, link me pleasies.
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.
the green and red both have trems
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
The 7 string doesn't have and I think comes with some dark chameleon colour (is it black?).

The 6 string XPT700FX I think only comes in that crappy grey. It's a new model so they might release more colours later.

I want the 6-string, non trem Xiphos but the colour is shite. And I've asked the guitar store twice to get me a price on one and the shit heads never call me back.
gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic
im pretty sure that the fixed bridge 6 string xiphos comes in a grey/red rust colour.

I havent seen any pictures of it though, i cant imagine it being THAT nice, at least not as nice as the blue or red chameleon.
Quote by justinb904
the green and red both have trems

i'm aware.
Quote by Demonazz
The 7 string doesn't have and I think comes with some dark chameleon colour (is it black?).

The 6 string XPT700FX I think only comes in that crappy grey. It's a new model so they might release more colours later.

I want the 6-string, non trem Xiphos but the colour is shite. And I've asked the guitar store twice to get me a price on one and the shit heads never call me back.

the 7 string comes in this black sparkle thing not even fit for the floor of a stripclub. and i couldnt agree with you more that the colour is shite.
Quote by Tedward
im pretty sure that the fixed bridge 6 string xiphos comes in a grey/red rust colour.

I havent seen any pictures of it though, i cant imagine it being THAT nice, at least not as nice as the blue or red chameleon.

i havent seen anything but grey and black in the n-t six strings, so lemme know if you find anything. and yeah i love the green chameleon.
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.
I have the fixed-bridge 6-string Xiphos. I personally like the paintjob - its a dark grey, and some sparks of red, green and yellow pop up slightly when the light hits it.

I know for a fact that in my country (Canada) that's the only non-trem 6-string Xiphos they plan to have for a loooong time.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch