I'm looking to buy a new combo amp. I'm planning on getting a Peavey Vypyr Combo, but I don't know what watt I should get it in. I'm leaning right now towards the 30 watt, because I'll be using this mostly in my bedroom, but I do occasionally jam with friends and need something with substantial power when necessary. The other option is to get a 75W, which is $100 more. Are there any benefits to getting the 75W over the 30W?

If I get the 75W, I won't have enough money left over to get a Sampera II footswitch, which I will get if I decide to go 30W.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Thanks. I also wanted to know whether or not the 75W had extra features, though.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
I've got a Vypyr 30 and it's louder than I thought it would be. It is loud enough to jam with a drummer. If you might join a band and this will be your only amp it might be best to get the 75. The 75 would be better for gigging. Peavey keeps delaying the Sanpera II so it's hard telling when it will actually get released anyway. I plan on getting a Sanpera II pedal too.