Okay this is my second time writing this up because of internet problems. Anyways, I have been playing guitar for a little over half a year and for those six months, I had been playing an inexpensive squire strat. About a month ago, I decided I wanted a new guitar. After very extensive research, I was pretty much set on an Ibanez SA260. However, as I was ordering it at mccabes guitar shop in Santa Monica, (best store ever!) a guy asked if I wanted to see any of the guitars in the back. It turned out they had a few St. Blues guitars for 50% off! Apparently, nobody knows the brand name here on the west coast. I immediately fell in love with this one. I got the Flame top honey sunburst with a rosewood neck. It's $1000 but I got it for $500 (a steal!!!) When I took it home, the difference between the St. Blues and the strat was like night and day. So I was wondering if any of you have any experiences or comments on this guitar.

P.S. It looks like a LP, but according to people I know, plays like a tele. The best of both worlds!
i know! i heard that they r only sold in like 20 stores in the U.S. I have a rare guitar! hehe
Gear:

St. Blues Bluesmaster IV
Vox AC4- ah-mazing lil amp
Roland Micro Cube- 1st amp... pretty crappy
a whole lotta picks

Am I the only one who has WON
THE GAME?

never heard of them but looks awesome and if u got it for a few hundred off thats sweet
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Welcome to the club.

That's actually the same exact store where I found out about the guitars as well. If I ever buy an acoustic I'll probably get it from there.

And I agree that a Bluesmaster will walk all over any simarily priced Fender. Definetely one of the best MIK guitars being made right now.
wow, beautiful guitar
you always feel special when you have a piece of gear that nobody else have
Yup! I'm So Happy Right Now!
Gear:

St. Blues Bluesmaster IV
a whole lotta picks

THE GAME?

Okay I just found out through the website that the guy who makes these things also co-founded schecter!
Gear:

St. Blues Bluesmaster IV
a whole lotta picks

THE GAME?

haven't been able to try them, but they're meant to be nice. that sounds like a decent price too
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Those are awesome guitars.

They were giving them away to the best guitarist in a contest for unestablished blues bands I was in. (At the biggest blues festival in the country) It's seriously gorgeous. Those were entirely handmade tho, with custom paintings and everything. I seriously wish I could be a better guitar player so that I could've gotten that.
That's awesome although I am completely sure that you are way more worthy of this guitar than I am. =)
Gear:

St. Blues Bluesmaster IV
a whole lotta picks

THE GAME?