my friend needs to write an 8 minute speech for his class, and he need a subject... he has no skill, talents, or life experience. he needs help to not fail, so what r some of ur suggestions for a topic for an 'informative speech'?
Quote by K Dizzle
my friend needs to write an 8 minute speech for his class, and he need a subject... he has no skill, talents, or life experience. he needs help to not fail, so what r some of ur suggestions for a topic for an 'informative speech'?

customary masturbation technique
Quote by K Dizzle
Description of what it's like to be a loser.

Honestly, this guy sounds dull as dish water.
How to trap conversations in boxes effectively.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by freedoms_stain

he is... he's known as a loser, generally wanted dead... but i dont want him to fail, we're having a mead party, and he needs to be able to
Quote by freedoms_stain

Dishwashers and how your friend is one.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
You can do an informative speech on almost anything. I just did a 10 minute speech on the history of Iron Maiden a couple weeks ago. Just tell him to pick something that he likes and write a speech about it.
how to have/the procedure of masturbation?
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
or be like me and talk for 20 minuets about dimebag,yes i did do that for a project in english,and used the same paper in my history class
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by insaneftw
You can do an informative speech on almost anything. I just did a 10 minute speech on the history of Iron Maiden a couple weeks ago. Just tell him to pick something that he likes and write a speech about it.

all he's really into in WoW (ya, he's sad), and the teachers kind of a douche that would fail him
Quote by K Dizzle
all he's really into in WoW (ya, he's sad), and the teachers kind of a douche that would fail him

I would fail a kid if he did a presentation on WoW, I'm not even a douche.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by K Dizzle

breh you n33d a speech brah?? ya check this bro aiight lizten to dis yo aiight he need a specch brahhh? aiight lemme tell u dis brah aiight dude? aiight man take care brahh

there are so many topics your friend could use, smoking, global warming, different diseases, politics etc.
Just tell him to make it up on the spot, use long awkward pauses and mumbling.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by K Dizzle

Do it on WoW then. I had public speaking last quarter and there were 2 people who did WoW speeches.

Only problem with WoW is that he would have to explain it very thoroughly, and not use any odd words or acronyms without explaining the meaning behind them.

Do something like, the reasons why WoW has over 10 million subscribers. Explain the many things that you can do, such as raids, pvp, and professions. Explain the character classes and races.

His best bet would also be to do a powerpoint and add screenshots so that people who don't play WoW will not be completely lost.
Underage consumption. Euthanasia. Gay rights. Separation of church and state. Crystal skulls. Dan Marino.
Quote by insaneftw
Do it on WoW then. I had public speaking last quarter and there were 2 people who did WoW speeches.

Only problem with WoW is that he would have to explain it very thoroughly, and not use any odd words or acronyms without explaining the meaning behind them.

Do something like, the reasons why WoW has over 10 million subscribers. Explain the many things that you can do, such as raids, pvp, and professions. Explain the character classes and races.

His best bet would also be to do a powerpoint and add screenshots so that people who don't play WoW will not be completely lost.

See, I couldn't watch something like this, it could be a great presentation, but it's on the nerdiest game ever created...

I'm sorry, but if this kid has any hope of getting anywhere with people, this is not the way to do it.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

why are you friends with someone with no talent, skill or life experience, and whos in to WoW?

i'm really glad i had to look up what WoW was, laughed a lot when i found out - seriously get him out more
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap

Put this in your sig if you realise this is because rock has become stale and unoriginal, while hip hop is continually evolving and truer to it's roots
do a speech on nothing, about how without nothing, nothing would ever get done. takes some fairly creative thinking to pull it off but if you can it kicks ass
Im all outa signature
How to breathe slower.

He could discuss the pro's and con's of sewing more fingers onto your hand.

The correct handling of cats.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
Lol, why would I write a speech on WoW. What my friend here failed to mention is that he is pretty darn into WoW, and is even going on a raid tonight.
damn he plays WoW that rules him out being killed by a moose (or whatever it was)
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Write about the eternal struggle between good and evil. Duh! sometimes people are so stupid!...
Tell him to write a speech on how his life is dull. It's different and the teacher would love it.

EDIT: BTW, everyone knows that you are "the friend". Just admit it.
Last edited by DrPants PhD at Oct 25, 2008,
Hmmm. I was going to do it on making a miniature piano, just don't have to time to make one by monday. Thanks for the ideas though.
Quote by Cameron Brown
Lol, why would I write a speech on WoW. What my friend here failed to mention is that he is pretty darn into WoW, and is even going on a raid tonight.

Wait a second....
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by FFTLxx
Just tell him to make it up on the spot, use long awkward pauses and mumbling.

All he would need is a teleprompter and he could be Obama.

But yeah, he should do it on global warming, that'll get him an automatic A.