Page 1 of 4
Could you explain exactly what happened, for us dial up users...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Downs syndrome guy kicks kid, dad of said kid knocks downs syndrome guy out. ^

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Last edited by Mr. La Fritz at Oct 25, 2008,
Whoa.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
hmmn..I really do not know what i would have done in that situation, but i don't think i would've hit the guy.
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Quote by ctb
i'd say, the father was too heavy-handed with the situation.

Yeah in a way I agree, he maybe should have handled the situation better and thought about it before acting.

But on the other hand it was a natural reaction from him, someone just kicking his young kid...

RMF

Quote by ctb
i'd say, the father was too heavy-handed with the situation.

pun??

I would agree, but I wouldn't definately condemn the guy either.
Quote by floppypick
Could you explain exactly what happened, for us dial up users...

Yeah sure thing, there's a guy with down syndrome with his carer, the person with down syndromes gets a call on his phone so he answers it, then a child comes in and starts(i presume cos theres no sound) being loud so the person with downs kicks the child, the child doesn't even flinch but the child's dad comes in and decks the guy with downs. The childs young aswell, not like 11.
Didn't look very hard. I mean, didn't look like the kid was hurt at all.
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
Yeah cant blame the dad at all
Quote by Mr.Pink101
I saw a bumper sticker in a guitar store that read
"Like all musicians, Your Following the Bassist"
I lol'd

Quote by muhat gandy
It was a weird feeling cumming to someone being ripped apart...
I would have done the exact same thing if I saw my kid get kicked around by a total stranger.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you... - Abomino Aetas
someone HIT the dude's kid. He had every right to knock the guy the **** out, one less chromosome or not. Or is it one extra?
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
i wouldn't of done that

i would of raped and (or) killed him then pissed on his dead body
someone turn that into a falcon punch gif!

I think it was just instinct that the dad hit the guy
When all else fails, ask the pit.
I dont understand why the kid with down syndrome kicked the kid. Was it because he startled him? If so, the people in charge of him need to take better care of him and help him with social situations...because if he gets violent when he's startled then he can't be put into situations like that where he could hurt somebody else, especially a kid.
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
Don't think he even connected the kid with the kick...one of those retarded kicks people do that touches no one...Over reacting dad i'd say ! And the kid didn't even fall, move back, cry nothing ! It didn't phase the kid. And the way the dad just walks away is disgusting ! Hope he gets tried in court for that !
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Quote by Union Jake
Yeah sure thing, there's a guy with down syndrome with his carer, the person with down syndromes gets a call on his phone so he answers it, then a child comes in and starts(i presume cos theres no sound) being loud so the person with downs kicks the child, the child doesn't even flinch but the child's dad comes in and decks the guy with downs. The childs young aswell, not like 11.

Oh shit... Well I can understand the fathers reaction... someone just booting your baby.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by manmanster
I dont understand why the kid with down syndrome kicked the kid. Was it because he startled him? If so, the people in charge of him need to take better care of him and help him with social situations...because if he gets violent when he's startled then he can't be put into situations like that where he could hurt somebody else, especially a kid.

I thinks it's because the kid was being loud and he was trying to talk on his phone.
I think I'd have reacted similarly, to be honest, if I didn't know he had down syndrome.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I think I'd have reacted similarly, to be honest, if I didn't know he had down syndrome.

Exactly, you're defending your baby.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by n to the k
i wouldn't of done that

i would of raped and (or) killed him then pissed on his dead body

RMF

Quote by slayerbizkit
I would have done the exact same thing if I saw my kid get kicked around by a total stranger.

Exactly, even if the person had a disability or whatnot. That's just me.

Also, pwned.
NOPE.
Quote by X-Boy
Don't think he even connected the kid with the kick...one of those retarded kicks people do that touches no one...Over reacting dad i'd say ! And the kid didn't even fall, move back, cry nothing ! It didn't phase the kid. And the way the dad just walks away is disgusting ! Hope he gets tried in court for that !

You have to think of it like this: If someone who didn't have downs syndrome kicked a kid for no reason, but it didn't hurt the kid, is it any different? Having a disorder is no excuse.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
You have to think of it like this: If someone who didn't have downs syndrome kicked a kid for no reason, but it didn't hurt the kid, is it any different? Having a disorder is no excuse.

Except if that disorder causes him to do things involuntarily, such as if he knew it was wrong, but couldn't control it.

I don't know enough about Downs Syndrome to understand if he knew what he was doing or not.

RMF

Quote by dnamra13
the guy who knocked the guy with down syndrome out should have handled the situation differently. it is so wrong to hit people with down syndrome they have a intellectual handicap. he should have talked with the guy and not hit him.

they guy with down might not even know what he was doing in the sense of responsibility and consequences.

In the guy's defense, he mighn't have known the other guy had downs his initial reaction was to hit the guy, not to check if the guy had downs or something.
Quote by kennyvspenny
someone HIT the dude's kid. He had every right to knock the guy the **** out, one less chromosome or not. Or is it one extra?

One extra.

Odds are on the father didn't know the guy had downs. This just reminds me of that episode of Extras.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
In a fit of rage i think it would be kind of odd to ask a man who you just saw kick your 4 year old child "Excuse me sir, you just assaulted my toddler, do you have Downs Syndrome?"
If someone kicked my child, the first thing I did wouldn't be to ask myself if the person who did it had a mental disorder. The dad reacted naturally, he was defending his son.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by ross1234
Did he kick the kid in the balls?

Wasn't it a girl? It's hard to tell

Oh wait yeah, it's a boy. Quite clearly really don't know what i was thinking,
Quote by ross1234
Did he kick the kid in the balls?

I don't think the kick even made contact, from a normal person it would seem like a playful kick but I think the intent was malicious, but the kicker didn't have the capacity to do it all the way.

RMF

Quote by dnamra13
I-Watch-Anime:

you are so wrong i study law a mental disorder can make a difference especially with people with down syndrome because they are intellectual challenged. he doesn't know what he is doing and oversee the consequences.

Still, his caretaker should make sure he doesn't do anything that could cause trouble. Kicking a 4 year old could be one of these things
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Except if that disorder causes him to do things involuntarily, such as if he knew it was wrong, but couldn't control it.

I don't know enough about Downs Syndrome to understand if he knew what he was doing or not.

A person just automatically knows if someone has DS or not.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by Union Jake
Wasn't it a girl? It's hard to tell

Oh wait yeah, it's a boy. Quite clearly really don't know what i was thinking,

I thought it was a boy, looked like he kicked him square in the nuts. Also the DS guy should have moved at least when he saw someone come towards him with a clenched fist.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Page 1 of 4