My mate told me that it's possible.

I know it can probably be achieved if you dual boot Mac OS, but he says there's another way.

I'm no computer nerd, but I'm not computer illiterate, and I've tried Googling, but got nothing that's helped.

Anyone know if/how this can be done?

Thanks.
It's not really possible, to my knowledge. Not without a lot of bugs and glitches.
There is poetry in despair.
^

I really wasn't sure about this, but he insists that his college course tutor (he's doing a course in music technology) says it's possible.
in all seriousness, i doubt it's do-able in any meaningful, practical way.
i know you can run Mac OSX on a PC if you choose a motherboard specifically for the task and hack it a bit, but i dunno about say, firing up a vanilla XP or Vista and just using Logic on that,

plus i cant imagine why anyone would want to do that, Logic is great but there is equally good, if not better software out there for the PC.
I'm sure with enough patience you could come up with a way to make it run using dual-booting or some kind of emulation, but why bother? The most crucial aspect of a recording platform is stability so it kind of defeats the point... there's much better than Logic available on the market anyway.
Oh it's possible, if you don't mind using Logic 5.5 which is the last version available for PC. It was cracked a couple of years ago so it's out there.