Can anyone recommend a good program for slowing down music without changing the pitch.

I googled it, but nothing came up.

Thanks in advance.
Quote by Tom-sawyer
Can anyone recommend a good program for slowing down music without changing the pitch.

I googled it, but nothing came up.

Thanks in advance.

Ebay , theres something there I no it .
i believe audacity can do it. And its a free program.
PRS Custom 24
PRS Singlecut Trem
Epiphone ES-355
Epiphone Dot Studio
Epiphone Firebird
Fender Stratocaster
Haha everyone's said Audacity, so I'll something different that i use.
GuitarTrainer.
Quote by Seryaph
You need to douse it in a 20/30/50 ratio of mustard/ketchup/horseradish and stroke it as fast as you can untill the mayonaise squirts out. Then consume.
Transcribe! is a good program for slowing down audio without a change in pitch. and you can also zero in on a frequency range for specific instruments. you can also up load video and slow it down. its a good program i recommend it.
if you use winamp, there are plenty of pitch/tempo shifter plugins: http://www.winamp.com/plugins/search/?q=tempo

i use them and then capture the audio in audacity (you can set up winamp to export WAV files)

they work much better than Audacity's built in tempo changer thing

REAPER also has got much better tempo control
Quote by werty22
Windows Media Player.

really, why did you think slowing down a song would change it's pitch?
movies do it to create a comic effect y'know : /
Quote by RCalisto
really, why did you think slowing down a song would change it's pitch?
movies do it to create a comic effect y'know : /

because if you just slow it down it will change pitch

you need to do like, fourier transforms, to keep the same frequency makeup = the same pitches
Quote by RCalisto
so windows media player does that?

yeah, it can, but I don't like the algorithm it uses, makes everything sound likes its got a really bad phaser and ring modulator on it
yeah wtf was i thinking. i forgot all the sound classes i had in the 7th grade lol. silly me -.-