Hey all just put some new songs up on my profile and wanted to get some constructive feedback from you guys. The guy that recorded these for us did it for free and kind of without notice so I thought they sounded pretty decent quality wise for how he did it. Like I said just want to hear what you guys think. No bass or vocals on these yet either. I will try to remember to return the favor as well if you crit mine. Thanks guys. I will c4c.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/IPLAYBASS/music/
Rockybo on Gwar: "What costumes? They're from fucking outer-space, you retard."
Last edited by IPLAYBASS at Oct 25, 2008,
Thanks for the listens guys anyone got any Crit though? Just fishing for some input. Thanks
thanks for the crit i'll do mind mistake since there's only one listen.....

the drums are a little loud i can't really hear anything else.... like at all it sounds like drums playing to a radio playing the rest of the song.. sorry man.. turns the drums down pm me and i'll recrit it
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Yeah the guy that did it was nice enough to record it for free and without much warning but he mixed the guitar way to low and added way to much reverb,lol. Thanks for being honest though.
you should send me an mp3 and let me play with it.....
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Quote by TenaciousLSD
you should send me an mp3 and let me play with it.....

You can actually mess with that stuff? I got to take off here but yeah I wouldn't mind seeing if you could up things a little.
Thanks for the crit man, much appreciated.

I agree with the above, the drums overpower the song WAY too much for me to even leave a fair crit, but from what I could hear the riffs sounded cool and the dsrumming was good. If you get a better quality version of the song let me know and I will crit it better
Are you Pactworthy?