Me and my freind have known eachother sence kindergarten. But recently he seems to just hate me as if i did something wrong. The thing I did that is remotely douchey
is leaving a band me and hum are making and that really isn't a good reason to end a freindship. Srry if I sound bitchy (which I know I do) but i don't know who else to turn to.. Pit, what should i do to get this freindship back on the right track??
Long Route:

Why did you quit, and was it for a stupid reason? Talk it out with him.

Short Route:

LOL WHAT A LOSER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
If he's being like that with you because you left his band, he ain't worth your time. Simple really.
stop being friends with him. hes probably bored of you if hes known you since kindergarten
Call me Jack
don't talk to him for a while, then go back and talk to him in like a week or so and explain to him where you are coming from. Try and explain why you left the band, and then maybe he'll understand more about how you feel.
I will make you brownies.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Tire Me.
Taking the Union-Jake route is always the right decision.

Not necessarily. You might get alzheimers and lose your long term memory within a year.
Quote by Tire Me.
Taking the Union-Jake route is always the right decision.

Yeah, make sure to get the prestige to jack off to, it makes it less awkward.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Well my best friend and I have known each other since kindergarden also and i think we are still such good friends because we give each other space (not to mention we are both just really easy going people). Maybe you guys have just been spending too much time together? It's probably just one of those moments that will work itself out. Just explain to him why you quit the band and your view on the subject, and make sure he knows that you still value the friendship, etc. Basically... it's just all about communication and compatibility.

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Have you considered ... you know ... how can I put this elequently ...

TALKING TO HIM INSTEAD OF THE PIT!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... sorry got a bit lost in that then.
Quote by jemjabella42
Well my best friend and I have known each other since kindergarden also and i think we are still such good friends because we give each other space (not to mention we are both just really easy going people). Maybe you guys have just been spending too much time together? It's probably just one of those moments that will work itself out. Just explain to him why you quit the band and your view on the subject, and make sure he knows that you still value the friendship, etc. Basically... it's just all about communication and compatibility.

hmm thanx we do see eachother too much lately becuase he's in the same school as me.
Quote by Ziggums
It's ok. The pit is your friend now

(That smile is evil btw...)

No, the pit hates me becuase i make lame canible corpse jokes
Quote by aaciseric
Have you considered ... you know ... how can I put this elequently ...

TALKING TO HIM INSTEAD OF THE PIT!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... sorry got a bit lost in that then.

Can't He's at his other freinds house and i just got back from mine