was about $355 with free shipping, seller had 100% good feedback so hopefully there wont be any issues... first thing Ive ever bought off ebay actually...

Im getting the amp so I can finally have a high gain, modern sounding amp around -- and that quite literally is all it has to do... my C30 is absolutely perfect for everything but modern tones.

I Cant wait to get ahold of it and try the thing out. If all goes well, I'll be building an a/b switch foot pedal and gigging with both my amps -- using my C30 for clean and light crunch, and the randall for high gain. I think the marriage of the two would give me some great all around tone and versatility...

so what do you guys think? will the addition of the rg50tc be a good thing? From all the demos on youtube, it seems to do high gain well, a thing thats generally agreed upon on this site -- although the folks at harmony central dont seem to like the amp much.

I was going to save for a bugera 333XL, but it would've taken a long time, as Im actually broke -- I was able to convince my parents to loan me the money since it was a really low price considering the amp.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
That seems like a pretty good price and that amp gets a lot of praise around here, I think you'll like it. Free shipping was a steal too, considering it was probably 100 bucks damn near to ship it.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
That seems like a pretty good price and that amp gets a lot of praise around here, I think you'll like it. Free shipping was a steal too, considering it was probably 100 bucks damn near to ship it.

yeah, that was why I feel kinda nervous about it, but the seller had 100% positive feedback on a lot of other music gear (other randall amps and guitars), and he/she was also a power seller. they are based in illinois, but the shipping is UPS Ground, so I doubt where they live really matters...

Quote by Ghold125
you can never have to many amps...
can you?

Haha no... this'll be the first time I've had two amps at once since I sold my spider. And its the only time I'll have had two good amps. It'll feel kinda weird to not actually "need" another amp to get a certain sound.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Sorry to burst your bubble buy you'll probably get charged a horrendous custom charge, i had to pay £46 for an attenuator..
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
did i miss something? where does he live?^
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
My mistake, thought he was British, in that case, good deal
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Quote by spiroth10
yeah, that was why I feel kinda nervous about it, but the seller had 100% positive feedback on a lot of other music gear (other randall amps and guitars), and he/she was also a power seller. they are based in illinois, but the shipping is UPS Ground, so I doubt where they live really matters...

Sounds great, man! You have nothing to worry about w/ Power Sellers. They're not going to risk their reputations by screwing someone out of a few hundred bucks. I purchased 3 very expensive amps all on ebay w/ no problems at all. Congrats! You got a great deal, because the shipping is $40-$60.

Edit: 10 min ago, I just bought a brand new Shure SM57 mic, XLR cable, & boom stand for $99 on ebay from a Shure dealer. Comes w/ warranty & everything.God, I love ebay.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Last edited by riffhog at Oct 26, 2008,