I have no plans for halloween, and i dunno how to kill time.
So far imma lie in a field and take hits from a j.
Good for you.

I on the other hand am invited to a sleepover party. And I sure as hell am gonna have fun.

It must suck to be you.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Last edited by Oblivion_Rps at Oct 25, 2008,
Pass out candy to the kids. I can feel your excitement about doing so.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I'm gonna have fun!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I'll be seeing my parents and sublings that I haven't seen for over 3 months. I'll be doing nothing else since they'll probably stuff me full of Pringles and "proper" coke (they only buy it in when I visit ). If any little f*ckers knock on my door asking for sweets there will be hell to pay.
TC, I'll chill with you.
Music Myspace

Quote by Kensai
Just don't do it in las vegas, new york or miami. Their CSI teams will find you and hunt you down without mercy.
I will be getting drunk with my friends.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'll be seeing my parents and sublings that I haven't seen for over 3 months. I'll be doing nothing else since they'll probably stuff me full of Pringles and "proper" coke (they only buy it in when I visit ). If any little f*ckers knock on my door asking for sweets there will be hell to pay.

It's always fun to psychologically rape small children asking for candy.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Ahh, nothing like some good old coca-cola, always the real thing. Oh you meant......or did you.......
I get to work that night. Yay for me. On the bright side: There will be a whole lot of drunk and provocatively dressed women coming in.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by carbonchemicals
Fap

YOU BEAT ME TO IT!
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
man if i were to lay in a field in my neighborhood on halloween i would have a roman candle shot at me
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
Quote by TheEducatedFool
man if i were to lay in a field in my neighborhood on halloween i would have a roman candle shot at me

what the hell does that mean
Quote by Tire Me.
I guess a.j. is the new drug those damn kids are taking these days?

...you can't be serious
Quote by scissormetimber
what the hell does that mean

the roman candle firework? he means someone would be a walking douche and shoot one at him.

oh, and me and a lot of my friends are gonna go trick or treating even though we're clearly too old now.
then one of them is having a party we're all goin to. should be great