GP5 and MIDI

This is an updated version of a previous song that was put up here. There are leads in one section and a different intro, along with a new outro.

The second song was pretty much an experiment in an alternate tuning
Attachments:
2 AM-Yield 2.zip
DeadBabyTruckPart2.zip
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Last edited by monkeysintheday at Oct 27, 2008,
Quote by ArreatsChozen
Put up .midi files please?

I don't have guitar pro :S.

Yeah, I'll get them on in a sec. (sorry it took so long, and no this is not a bump.)
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
I definitely like DeadBabyTruck, although I didn't think that open E part at bars 34 and 35 fit with the rest of the song. I'd try to work on a more clever fill. You get points for the odd tuning though. Overall you're on the right track.
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.
Quote by Cafas
I definitely like DeadBabyTruck, although I didn't think that open E part at bars 34 and 35 fit with the rest of the song. I'd try to work on a more clever fill. You get points for the odd tuning though. Overall you're on the right track.

damn... that was the only part I wrote, haha, the rest was written by my friend, (he's on here and I know his username has Soundgarden and a year but I forget the year) But thanks, it was just used as a transition by the way.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
I only listened to 2AM so far. At first, I didn't think I'd like it too much, but it developed very nicely. The creepy feel worked really well. The arpeggios in the verse are great. Keep those exactly the way they are! I think maybe the chorus could use some sort of lead to spice it up a little. The outro was great. Great use of vibrato all around. Overall, straight forward creepy goodness!
Actium
Prog-metal/post-rock straight from the mountains of Colorado.
FFO: Intronaut, The Contortionist, Explosions in the Sky

Our first EP benefitting wildfire relief in Colorado is now free on Bandcamp! Dig it.