ran a quick search and i couldnt find anything

i thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where you post magic tricks you recently learned, are looking to learn, and how to do them.
this is for those that like magic tricks and I am aware they are just tricks, so if ur gonna say "magic tricks suck" or "magic is fake" then just leave.

So here's my contribution:

How to stop your pulse

for this you need a ball, i tried it with a baseball, but a tennis ball, rubber ball, or even rolled up socks should work too.

place the ball in your armpit under your shirt but dont apply any pressure yet.

have someone take your pulse at your wrist (below your thumb).

when they feel your pulse, slowly squeeze the ball in your armpit until they can no longer feel your pulse.

it works because when you're squeezing the ball against your pulmonary artery you cut off circulation to your arm.

i did this and had my mom take my pulse, it scared the shit out of her.

(if your gonna complain this is old then find a newer trick instead of bitching about it)
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
i can never feel my pulse anyway. it would be a better trick if you did it on your dick
Quote by Tw8xy
i can never feel my pulse anyway. it would be a better trick if you did it on your dick

lol. try sticking the ball under your balls then...idk
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by Tw8xy

You probably only said that cuz you'd love to show your mom that trick
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Great. I just stopped my pulse and now I'm dead.

I hope you're fuckin' happy with yourself.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by ShaunDiel

I CAN FUCKING FLOAT!

haha

Oh man, I used to be awesome at magic, and contrary to popular belief chicks love it. I know a few card tricks but they're hard to explain.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
haha

Oh man, I used to be awesome at magic, and contrary to popular belief chicks love it. I know a few card tricks but they're hard to explain.

Same here man. I can't be bothered to explain anything though.

Quote by Silence&Requiem
ran a quick search and i couldnt find anything

i thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where you post magic tricks you recently learned, are looking to learn, and how to do them.
this is for those that like magic tricks and I am aware they are just tricks, so if ur gonna say "magic tricks suck" or "magic is fake" then just leave.

So here's my contribution:

How to stop your pulse

for this you need a ball, i tried it with a baseball, but a tennis ball, rubber ball, or even rolled up socks should work too.

place the ball in your armpit under your shirt but dont apply any pressure yet.

have someone take your pulse at your wrist (below your thumb).

when they feel your pulse, slowly squeeze the ball in your armpit until they can no longer feel your pulse.

it works because when you're squeezing the ball against your pulmonary artery you cut off circulation to your arm.

i did this and had my mom take my pulse, it scared the shit out of her.

(if your gonna complain this is old then find a newer trick instead of bitching about it)

Derren Brown uses this as part of his 'walking/laying on "glass"' bit. 'Tis awesome.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Same here man. I can't be bothered to explain anything though.

That made me laugh, mainly because I remember in primary school, when the cool kid/douche started doing it, and everyone was totally impressed

I'll try explain this one, actually. Set up the deck so you have a 7 of spades, a 4 of diamonds, and a 7 of clubs (in that order) at the top, then place a 4 of hearts right at the bottom. Tell the person to pick the top two cards, then don't let them look at them too fast, then place them in the middle of the deck. Throw the deck of cards into a wall or onto a floor, but hold the top two cards, (the 7 of spades and the 4 of hearts), and the their shock should make them forget that the cards are slightly different. This works on men, women, not so much

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
That made me laugh, mainly because I remember in primary school, when the cool kid/douche started doing it, and everyone was totally impressed

I'll try explain this one, actually. Set up the deck so you have a 7 of spades, a 4 of diamonds, and a 7 of clubs (in that order) at the top, then place a 4 of hearts right at the bottom. Tell the person to pick the top two cards, then don't let them look at them too fast, then place them in the middle of the deck. Throw the deck of cards into a wall or onto a floor, but hold the top two cards, (the 7 of spades and the 4 of hearts), and the their shock should make them forget that the cards are slightly different. This works on men, women, not so much

That's a fantastic trick.

Another REALLY easy trick, well not trick, but technique, is the double lift.

You get a break under the top two cards using your pinky or bottom of your thumb, then lift them as one card, showing the second card from the top. The top card can then be pushed back in the deck, or destroyed (wat) and it will look like it re-appeared on top of the deck.

Yeah. Im not going too in-depth..
Magicians are demons in human form and are being used by the devil to convert people to his evil ways.

(translaton: I saw some guy pull a rabbit out of his hat and i'm too stupid to understand how)
Quote by ShaunDiel
That's a fantastic trick.

Another REALLY easy trick, well not trick, but technique, is the double lift.

You get a break under the top two cards using your pinky or bottom of your thumb, then lift them as one card, showing the second card from the top. The top card can then be pushed back in the deck, or destroyed (wat) and it will look like it re-appeared on top of the deck.

Yeah. Im not going too in-depth..

That made NO sense to me.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
how to pull a rabbit out of a hat.

(rabbits work best coz hippo's are usually too big)

Wrap the rabbit in a square cloth or similar, and have it so the four corners of the cloth are at the top. poke a hole at the TOP of the bag. hang it under your ~~Magicians Desk~~. Get a hat. Wave the hat around for show. wave hat under desk and skillfully lift bag (with rabbit) off hook, bag should open while inside hat. pull out rabbit. pull chicks. pull out ****.

done
here's another pulse one

How to stop someone else's pulse (without killing them)

get your volunteer to find the pulse in their wrist (below the thumb).

place your hands under their armpits with your thumbs on top of their shoulder's and your index finger under the pectoral tendon and pulmonary artery.

when they find their pulse tell them to relax, close their eyes and breath deeply, gradually slowing down their breathing. this will cause their heart rate to slow down.

while their focused on their breathing slowly and gradually increase pressure on their pulmonary artery under their armpit. push your fingers up and towards you if you're standing in front of them, or up and away from you if your standing behind them.

if you do it slow and gradual enough they will hopefully be too focused on their breathing to notice you squeezing or their arms going numb.

keep talking to them the whole time so that they don't notice whats going on and remind them to look for their pulse again if they forgot

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by Spamwise
Magicians are demons in human form and are being used by the devil to convert people to his evil ways.

(translaton: I saw some guy pull a rabbit out of his hat and i'm too stupid to understand how)

They put a rabbit in a bag under a table/armpit/whatever and then theey put it in the hat when you are not looking...

Or they create a wormhole at the bottom of the hat and someone in another dimension throws a rabbit through there....
This reminds me of the bit with the rabbit and the magician which they played in theaters right before wall-e started... That was ace !!
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Quote by Spamwise

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Here's a cool one, could be old.

Balancing Fork and Spoon

Ok, you will need a fork, spoon, a glass, a toothpick, and a match/lighter.

First, take the rounded end of the spoon (the end you scoop stuff with) and force it into the tines of the fork. Both utinsils should be face down, and if done properly, the outer tines of the fork will go over the spoon and the inner two will go under (Remember, there are four tines on a fork. "Tines" are the things you use to stab stuff with ).

Now, turn the joined utinsils to face you. You will see a space between the middle two tines. Slide the toothpick in here. Since you put the spoon on the end of the fork, the toothpick won't slide off the end of the fork. Nice!

Now, get your glass. On the rim, you will want to balance the toothpick. There will be nothing on one end of the toothpick, and on the other is your fork spoon contraption. You will have to find the center of gravity for yourself, the diagram I have provided should be accurate.

You have balanced the fork and spoon! But wait, THERE'S MORE! Take the match/lighter and light the side of the toothpick that is on the inside of the glass. The toothpick will burn to the rim of the glass, but the fork and spoon will remain balanced. How cool is that?
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
^ a serious post

im gonna have to try that.

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
does anyone know how to do the one with the bowling ball and large pad of paper?
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by Mockstairwell
does anyone know how to do the one with the bowling ball and large pad of paper?

i don't know how to do it with a notepad but i found how to do it with a bag.

you need to already have the ball in the bag when you start the trick

the bag should have three holes on the side that match up with the three holes in the ball. this side should be facing away from your audience.

pick up the bag and hold the ball inside it with your fingers in the holes.

you need to make it look like there is nothing in the bag. do this by putting the weight of the ball on your hand facing away from the audience and by talking to them the whole time about something unrelated to draw their attention away from what you're doing.

shake the bag around, hold it upside down, etc. to show there isn't anything in the bag

take your fingers out of the holes in the ball and turn the bag upside down, letting the ball drop to the floor with a loud thud.

if you don't care about damaging the floor or ball you can shake the bag when you turn it upside down to make it look like you're forcing the ball out of it.

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
^ he looks like a young john stewart

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!