That was really good man. Not really my style of music but I really enjoyed it. I really liked the chord progression and the harmonies. This made me remember how bad I am at acoustic stuff,lol. The recording quality was really good to. Good stuff.
Rockybo on Gwar: "What costumes? They're from fucking outer-space, you retard."
Good ballad Maybe add some vocals on that?
Gear

Schecter Hellraiser C-1
ENGL Thunder 50 E322
Framus 2x12 Cab
Yamaha HS50M

Founder of Opeth Fans Group
thats pretty cool, definitely a different sound on the guitar recording, what exactly is that in the beginning? an effect on a electric or is that like an acoustic guitar and an electric combo? either way pretty cool, i like that little synth sounding bit on the second half of the song nice touch

and thanks for the crit
cool tune

you've got a cool sounding acoustic-like thing there. im trying to get somewhere that close but haven't yet

good progression... maybe "subtle" vocals? it'd make a pretty pleasing relaxing tune

oh and love that effect at the end

this reminds me of a somewhat emotional video game ending
Nice. My main criticism would just be production quality, but the playing sounds good. This could definitely be developed into something nice with bass and drums.

Do you have some serious compression on the main guitar? I'd like to hear the guitar's tone a bit more. Sounds awfully muddled. Pretty twangy as well.

Feel free to tear mine a new one:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=987142
    thanks for all the crit everyone it's way appreciated, and i thought this thread was dead
    Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
    Plans that forgot me 99 times
    you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..