We were in Rockers in Denmark Street, in the acoustic guitar area at the back. It's a tiny little room absolutely filled with guitars, so you are very conscious not to knock one while you're in there. So there's me, my two mates (Mike and Fares) and two strangers looking at guitars on the wall. Very crowded.

Mike starts saying "Hey this could be a really bonding situation if we knocked over a guitar, it'd be like if a hooker died in our flat and even though only one of us is to blame we'd all have to stick together to cover it up so we don't have to pay for it."

One of the strangers there just started cracking up, I was pissing myself.

I think it should be recorded in a book of ****ing brilliant moments.

And if you're not laughing then maybe you had to be there. :P
Yeah I think it's one of those have to be there moments.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Yeah probably would have been funny if I were there, but I wasn't so alas, I don't find it funny.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
You laugh now, but wait until you guys end up with a dead hooker. Then who'll be laughing!?
Sorry, unless you have a recording I can't really laugh.

But I'm sure it was funny from your perspective.
I was there. I didn't feel it.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
thats jokes but maybe you have to know the room i do i think is rockers the shop to the right of the shop that is full of fenders
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Can you suck your own dick also?
Quote by Schnitzel_Man
I was there. I didn't feel it.

Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by king~olievo
thats jokes but maybe you have to know the room i do i think is rockers the shop to the right of the shop that is full of fenders

Why would knowing the room help the joke?
LMAO!!! that sounds absolutely hilarious!! i am literelly pissing myself!! wish i was there...must have been funnier in real life :P

Suffering the recent loss of a hooker myself, I find that rather offensive to tell you the truth.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

That sounds pretty funny.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I was there, I have to admit, it was hilarious.

I got the "I was there when..." T shirt too, but might flog it on ebay. Sure to earn a bit.

that really is pretty great
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
I think it would've been funnier if one of you proceeded to knock over a guitar and yell out "THE BITCH DIED!" And just run out of the room.
That made me do a mini-lol

,lol spamwise i would sig you if were not for me being afraid of my sig being too big

EDIT: I managed to fit it in!
EDIT2: It does seem a little bit big but meh it happens
Quote by will123456789

and mate: ure the first 08er to make me laugh kudos

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Turn it off and on again.

^ Golden computer rule.

Quote by Spamwise
I've had a hooker die once. I love getting free stuff.
Last edited by Warp3r at Nov 3, 2008,
i feel something...

oh wait, that's my phone vibrating on my dick.

sorry not funny....
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Yeah, i had one of those "You had to be there" moments today, acctually

Me and my friends juan and tucker were walking to class, and tucker started complaining that his leg hurt. i asked why, he said "Because i broke a big stick over my brothers head, and he started chasing me down the street with it." and my friend juan said "dude, thats nasty, you smashed your stick over your brothers head?" and i said "Juan, i think he means he broke his brothers penis, OVER his brothers penis's head, and now i must ask, tucker, HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!?!"

Tuckers response - "It was a long and hard process..."

Me and juan nearly pissed ourselves laughing.

EDIT: Looking back, it WAS stupid thing to laugh at, but, it was 6 in the morning, and we were tired, ANYTHING was funny then...
i actually found that mildly amusing. I smiled.
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?