Page 1 of 8
probably Azurik.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
two worlds.

i got about 5 minutes into it then took it back to blockbuster
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
The video game thread was the worst...

wat.

nvm, I'm not gonna be a douche.

FF games suck, that's my opinion and I stick by it.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I like anything that isn't Sci-Fi to be honest. I've spent weeks playing $10 games that no-one else would buy.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
i am addicted to tetris atm... not a band game as such but it is effecting my school work
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Pokemon....

Just kidding lol dont kill me.. But truthfully, Gran Turismo, the driving is way way too realistic for me
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I like anything that isn't Sci-Fi to be honest. I've spent weeks playing $10 games that no-one else would buy.

That's the way to go. I picked up Counter-Strike (with the Deleted Scenes), and BFWWII - with four expansion packs, all for 20 bucks Canadian.
Halo 3 sucked balls.
Resident Evil 4 sucked balls.
Silent Hill Origins sucked balls.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell. I hated that so much I gave it away, but I only payed $10 for it.
gears of war now, not when it come out, to many updates ****ed with how it plays and now its shit .it used to be perfect except chainsaw glitch
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Can you suck your own dick also?
The Yakuza something? idk it was a low budget shit ps2 game
Hitman, I'm sorry, but I just don't have the patience for that game.
and Kingdom Hearts, but that's just cause I don't like Disney or RPG's for that matter.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by MetalMegaMan
two worlds.

i got about 5 minutes into it then took it back to blockbuster

+1

It was so bad. My friend actually got all of the achievements on that game. I asked him if he actually liked and he told me that he was just playing for the achievements. I don't see what people get out of playing games just for the achievements/trophies.
this skydiving game for ps1

it's literally called skydiving
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by newaccount
Pokemon....

*prepares to kill new account*

*sharpens knives*

*attatches frickin' lazer beams to sharks' heads*

Just kidding lol dont kill me.. But truthfully, Gran Turismo, the driving is way way too realistic for me

oh lawl, i thought you was serious. and here i was about to feed you to sharks. boy would i have felt silly if i had killed you! egg on my face!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Shadow the Hedgehog.

^Yeah, the Splinter Cell games too.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Oct 25, 2008,
Quote by Mudmen190
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell. I hated that so much I gave it away, but I only payed $10 for it.

Waat?! They are the best games ever. They take a lot of patience, but so much fun.

fast and furious: tokyo drift the game was horrible. I made blockbuster give me a different game for free. It was that bad.
Gear:
Godin Freeway Classic
Ibanez Concord Acoustic
Roland Cube 30x
Zoom G2
Quote by AllanM
Waat?! They are the best games ever. They take a lot of patience, but so much fun.

fast and furious: tokyo drift the game was horrible. I made blockbuster give me a different game for free. It was that bad.

No. Its as fun as walking through the woods at night, only instead of air, there is battery acid all around you.
Quote by Survivalism
You clearly all hate that search bar game.

Very original!
LARGE TEXT
Not the actual worst but after all I heard about Zelda I went on it for about 2 hours and hated it.
NFS Prostreet

HATED that game

How they went from the best driving game ever (Most Wanted) to Prostreet in the same series is just sad
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Quote by Old Lady
Not the actual worst but after all I heard about Zelda I went on it for about 2 hours and hated it.

How can you hate Zelda?!?!?!?!?!
Quote by heavenbesideyou
The Yakuza something? idk it was a low budget shit ps2 game
Hitman, I'm sorry, but I just don't have the patience for that game.
and Kingdom Hearts, but that's just cause I don't like Disney or RPG's for that matter.

go die in a lake of fire

Kingdom Hearts is a grand game
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Warhammer Online, simply cuz of the uber-douches that play it

EDIT:
Old Lady, how could u hate Zelda! that's blasphemy, and i hope u get super-herpes
Last edited by K Dizzle at Oct 25, 2008,
Quote by Old Lady

Trolling you are.

Everyone loves those games, at least Ocarina of Time.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

I think it was called "Black Ops" for the PS1. I got it for $4, but the game was so dark that you couldn't even see anything until you got hit by a missle and the screen flashed up, and then you died.

Also, Lego Island 2 was pretty shit, but they had some sexual things in there. Like once, the main dude talks to a chick, and the subtitles say "I'm coming on your inside", and another one was :
Main Dude: 'How was your race?'
Chick: 'Not too good, I came last.'
Saint Louis Blues
Some game on X-box 360 where you build a train and go round a city or something
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Quote by The Picker
I think it was called "Black Ops" for the PS1. I got it for $4, but the game was so dark that you couldn't even see anything until you got hit by a missle and the screen flashed up, and then you died.

Also, Lego Island 2 was pretty shit, but they had some sexual things in there. Like once, the main dude talks to a chick, and the subtitles say "I'm coming on your inside", and another one was :
Main Dude: 'How was your race?'
Chick: 'Not too good, I came last.'

You're not being serious about the Lego Island thing are you?

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by floppypick
You're not being serious about the Lego Island thing are you?

I seriously am! I played it a few days ago, and I just noticed it!
Saint Louis Blues
Runescape?

hours of doing pointless repeditive tasks for little reward just to aspire to be another arbitrary level higher in the ultimately pointless system?

its just like life.
I have no opinion on this matter.