fender amps aren't the best, but it depends on what kind of music you like. i prefer marshalls, peaveys, and some line 6's.
+1
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
i'd say if you are into Blues and Classic Rock - the SuperChamp is a great amp.

i'd say if you are into metal or chugga - then no, find something else.

and to Felix's point, you can def find better if you look at second hand gear.
Anything's a step up from a Frontman 15
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
yeah you better do it before me haha
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
dude how'd you get my name haha, from wes?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
the thing is im going to NYU and i feel bringing a heavier "better" tube amp would be waytoo much effort-(no cars for heavy equpment here) -- one reason im considering the champ is because its 24 lbs and supposedly you can jam with a drummer if you aren't too loud
maybe just get a blackheart.

btw it's okay you can call me Brett haha.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Infinite__Death
fender amps aren't the best, but it depends on what kind of music you like. i prefer marshalls, peaveys, and some line 6's.

Dumbass.

Yes, the superchamp is a great amp, it's tube, got effects, nice tone. Go for it.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by mcrfobtai
Pshh, that drummer was barely tapping the skins. What genres do you play anyway?

not metal just rock n roll
Get an attenuator, a microcube, or don't be a pussy.
I play a 30w tube amp n my bedroom no problem. I live in an aprtent too
I just realized you lare going to NYU
I live near there
Cool
But 18w isn't that loud if you keep the volume down
I play a 50w in my bedroom also get over it
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
not for long I"m moving to blaine
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Acquiescence - you've been on here a while. You know what to do. Give us all your info up front d00dz.

Are you moving into a dorm? Where you will be playing said amp may depend on what you need over the next 4 years.

nirvana and pumpkins (love both)....you want something buzzy that breaks up pretty early at lower volumes?

Blues jr, Superchamp with OD pedal maybe. Crate or Valveking. Blackheart. Epi Valve Jr.

Hybrid with headphone jack?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Acquiescence - you've been on here a while. You know what to do. Give us all your info up front d00dz.

Are you moving into a dorm? Where you will be playing said amp may depend on what you need over the next 4 years.

nirvana and pumpkins (love both)....you want something buzzy that breaks up pretty early at lower volumes?

Blues jr, Superchamp with OD pedal maybe. Crate or Valveking. Blackheart. Epi Valve Jr.

Hybrid with headphone jack?

yeah im going into a dorm
i have a big muff for the pumpkins.
Superchamp is good for the dorm. I play blues, classic rock, occasionally tool. It sounds pretty good at low volumes, and the effects are usable. I keep the volume around 3 usually, never higher than 6 in the dorm and that was because the guy next to me was blaring rap and i needed to drown out the bass.

There's one guy on here that knows someone that gigs with the superchamp, I forget who it is now. Buying new gives you a 5 year warranty as well (for the superchamp at least), which is probably useful for anything made in china or low-end.
yeah. tell your parents it's the sound that matters, not the looks (actually phrase it in a bit less sarcastic language though or you'll probably get a clip round the ear).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?