This song is a song I wrote and I think it turned out great. Any criticism is much appreciated. If you turn on RSE be sure to set the volumes correctly cause it may hurt your ears lol. But listening with out RSE works fine

C4C
Attachments:
The Stand.zip
Click My Library to see what I've written

My Library
Sounds pretty good, i think.

But you should improve the drums in the Intro + Verse, they need some snares...

The guitarparts were done pretty good, i like them all, nothing bad to say.

Crit mine? click me!
The drums in the first verse sounded so off, to me...I had to shut it off.

After that it was all cool, nothing to complain about really. Bar 34 was possibly my favorite bit in the song, though. The lead guitar parts sounded empty without a loud rhythm backing, so keep in mind for that. The reprises with distortion were cool, no complaints.

Honestly, it's only a few nuances I'm anal about 9/10

Mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=985172
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Nice intro, sounds pretty tense. Again, the drums definetly need improving. Use of snare in verse 1 would be good. My favourite part was when the distortion came in. To me, that sounded really powerful, especially the harmonised part. Everything after that was great as well. 9/10

Crit one in my sig?
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
nonono this isn't gonna work .. i dont like this your latest was muchhh way better. i say dont go into this style. you get a clap - altough i dont like it, its a nice compostition.