Page 1 of 2
Is there any iron maiden stuff that doesn't have creepy eddie pictures on everything? I like iron maiden and I would wear stuff with their name on it, but all the merchandise i see has really creepy zombie eddie pictures.
Gear:

Agile AL-2000
Vox ad30vt
Orange 20b bass amp
SX SPJ bass
crappy jasmine branded takamine acoustic guitar
wats wrong with eddie?
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
What did eddie ever do to you?
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
You mean you don't like my shoes?

Cool kicks
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
^ +1000 The Powerslave ones look awesome.

http://www.eddiesmegastore.com/

Look there.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
wanna see my shirt? Im wearing it now.
(Invalid img)

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
The best part about Maiden apparel is the fact that Eddie is on it.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
An Iron Maiden shirt without Eddie is like having a sandwich with only 2 slices of bread and nothing inside it.
Quote by jeremessmore
dude i've got that shirt as well as a trooper and powerslave one, things is the kids at my school always say "Iron Maiden is gay!" or "Iron maiden? don't you mean Iron GAYden? lololololol i r so clevers!!!!11111"

that's how it is round these parts as well.

But don't fret. It will come back to them when they are sucking upon the **** of Eddie in hell for defying Bruce Dickinson.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Megadeth2011
wanna see my shirt? Im wearing it now.
(Invalid img)

I was wearing my Aces High shirt before but now I'm not wearing anything.

Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by jeremessmore
dude i've got that shirt as well as a trooper and powerslave one, things is the kids at my school always say "Iron Maiden is gay!" or "Iron maiden? don't you mean Iron GAYden? lololololol i r so clevers!!!!11111"

some girl called me emo for wearing it. then she had the nerve to tell me to be gangster and listen to soulja boy. i have never wanted to die so bad.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay

Quote by clemm
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Megadeth2011
some girl called me emo for wearing it. then she had the nerve to tell me to be gangster and listen to soulja boy. i have never wanted to kill that bitch so bad.

fixed bro
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Eddie is pretty much their mascot. If you don't like Eddie you pretty much don't like Iron Maiden (that's a bit of a stretch, but still.)

And does that mean you don't like my belt?

Not kidding, I'm wearing it right now.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
You mean you don't like my shoes?

Awesome. I have The Trooper ones. I'm planning on getting the Killers ones next.
Quote by Maidenfan066
fixed bro

thanks man. i wanted to die though, just cause the state of music is so bad. but yes, i wanted to kill her too. i get the same for wearing megadeth and children of bodom shirts to school. and she isnt the only one whose called me emo.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay

Quote by clemm
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Megadeth2011
some girl called me emo for wearing it. then she had the nerve to tell me to be gangster and listen to soulja boy. i have never wanted to die so bad.

I feel you dude, they also suggest i "get with it and listen to lil wayne etc" sucks bad except i've only been called a stoner/fag, aren't you the guy that said he gets made fun of for his hair in that one other thread? dude we've got a lot in common
EDDIE OR GTFO

Eddie makes Iron Maiden. You don't like it when Eddie comes out on stage and walks around? You don't like the big Eddie that comes out of the coffin behind the band?

No Eddie, no Iron Maiden. Period.
Blacksabbath8's "To do list"
--------------------------------------
[X] Smoke weed in my bathroom, and burn it down
[X] Shit in my basement and get away with it
[ ] Plow my teacher
Quote by jeremessmore
I feel you dude, they also suggest i "get with it and listen to lil wayne etc" sucks bad except i've only been called a stoner/fag, aren't you the guy that said he gets made fun of for his hair in that one other thread? dude we've got a lot in common

Yeah I was the guy in the hair thread, cause I noticed you in there. There's one kid at school who thinks I'm a Satanist burnout, but he's actually pretty cool about it, and I always laugh. I hear kids saying "lil wayne is the master. he writes such great music." while Im thinking, "No, Dave Mustaine is the master. 25 years, and he's still goin. Ive met him, and KNOW that he's a good guy, too."

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay

Quote by clemm
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Megadeth2011
thanks man. i wanted to die though, just cause the state of music is so bad. but yes, i wanted to kill her too. i get the same for wearing megadeth and children of bodom shirts to school. and she isnt the only one whose called me emo.

I agree it's bad.

me: *walks into school with Smashing Pumpkins tour shirt on*

random noob: omg did you actually see those guys?

me: yes, it was a religious experience

random noob: wow they're a bunch of freaks and make crappy music

me: go die

random noob: seriously, you ALWAYS wear band shirts get some new apparel

me: grow the **** up
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Maidenfan066
I agree it's bad.

me: *walks into school with Smashing Pumpkins tour shirt on*

random noob: omg did you actually see those guys?

me: yes, it was a religious experience

random noob: wow they're a bunch of freaks and make crappy music

me: go die

random noob: seriously, you ALWAYS wear band shirts get some new apparel

me: grow the **** up

Some Abercrombie/Hollister kid told me to wear something that isnt a band shirt, and if I did, I would get $5. So the next day I wore a Dean Guitar shirt . but i didnt get the money cause he said that Dean Guitars was a band shirt cause it had to do with music.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay

Quote by clemm
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Megadeth2011
Some Abercrombie/Hollister kid told me to wear something that isnt a band shirt, and if I did, I would get $5. So the next day I wore a Dean Guitar shirt . but i didnt get the money cause he said that Dean Guitars was a band shirt cause it had to do with music.

what an ass hole
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Megadeth2011
Yeah I was the guy in the hair thread, cause I noticed you in there. There's one kid at school who thinks I'm a Satanist burnout, but he's actually pretty cool about it, and I always laugh. I hear kids saying "lil wayne is the master. he writes such great music." while Im thinking, "No, Dave Mustaine is the master. 25 years, and he's still goin. Ive met him, and KNOW that he's a good guy, too."

Yeah dude, they always say "Why are you listening bands that are old enough to be your parents?" i always respond with if someone's music can be around for 20-50 years what can be wrong with it? they then continue their argument with, but their old enought o be your dad, can't believe i have to deal with those dumb asses for another 2 years after this

edit
Quote by Megadeth2011

should have told him he was "ignant" and to put his mouth on the curb
Dude, Eddie is like the best Mascot ever.

Off-Topic: I've been called emo for wearing Led Zeppelin.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
For you guys that say that eddie makes iron maiden...do you see him when you listen to the music? No. Will wearing a shirt with eddie on it immediately put off good looking girls? Yes. For people that don't know what iron maiden is, seeing a crazy british zombie doing crazy shit with lightning all around will make you seem weird at first glance. It's sad but true.
Gear:

Agile AL-2000
Vox ad30vt
Orange 20b bass amp
SX SPJ bass
crappy jasmine branded takamine acoustic guitar
Quote by spark29
For you guys that say that eddie makes iron maiden...do you see him when you listen to the music? No. Will wearing a shirt with eddie on it immediately put off good looking girls? Yes. For people that don't know what iron maiden is, seeing a crazy british zombie doing crazy shit with lightning all around will make you seem weird at first glance. It's sad but true.

Well if you go to a Iron Maiden concert you do actually see Eddie while the boys are playing, and Eddie IS REALLY important during the gigs...

But really, if you care so much about what random people think of you, dont wear an Iron Maiden shirt.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by InvaderTSN
An Iron Maiden shirt without Eddie is like having a sandwich with only 2 slices of bread and nothing inside it.

Exactly!

Why in the hell of it would you not want Eddie? I can't see the logic.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by spark29

Yes, you do see him when you listen to the music. He's all over the stage live, he's on every album cover...

Will it put off good looking girls? It's not like you can get one any way with a normal Iron Maiden shirt. Just don't wear a god damned Iron Maiden shirt then. Get noticed by girls, were Abercrombie or shit like that.

And, to Iron Maiden fans (were you would belong if you werent so worried about Eddie) they would think you're wierd for no Eddie on your shirt.

And, so freaking what? You should be proud to were a band shirt, show your love for them. Not cover it up and making your self look like a poser. So what if other "normal" people think your wierd? Get over it, it's life. No fairy tale endings here, bro.
Blacksabbath8's "To do list"
--------------------------------------
[X] Smoke weed in my bathroom, and burn it down
[X] Shit in my basement and get away with it
[ ] Plow my teacher
Quote by spark29

I still attract chicks in my Mayhem shirts.

Besides, if they don't like Iron Maiden they probably aren't worth talking to anyway . But really, if she doesn't like you because you're wearing a shirt she doesn't like then she's a shallow bitch and probably not worth talking to, much less having a relationship with.

And yes, when you go to a Maiden live show, Eddie will be there, so I do see him when I listen to their music.

Besides, how do you not know who Iron Maiden is?
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Page 1 of 2