Quote by Tw8xy
whay eye mun

Pantera did suck though.. But let's not get into that, eh?
who say's 'mun' anywhere, let alone newcastle

and this thread is really pointless.
Quote by Vermintide
I saw the title and must say, I agree, for the most part.
Whether you liked Pantera or not the statement "Pantera were fucking gay and Dimebag deserved what he got" is the height of ****tard douchebaggery.
He just looks like a lonely bitter guy who gets the attention he craves pissing people off and savoring their reactions. The best solution is to ignore him.
Quote by sam b

Pantera did suck though.. But let's not get into that, eh?

i prefer other metal bands but they didnt suck and dimebag didnt deserve to die. this guy is pretty funny tho. the intro cracks me up.
Look at the posters behind him. He loves metal, he's just trolling.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Whether you liked Pantera or not the statement "Pantera were fucking gay and Dimebag deserved what he got" is the height of ****tard douchebaggery.

The guy is a douchebag, but not for anything he said. (Plus I didn't even watch it.)

The guy is a douchebag for much simpler reasons: He thinks that anyone on planet Earth cares about his opinions enough that it requires 3 minutes of video to inform them.

Also, pretentious is one of the words I'd place furthest from a description of metal, especially of the type Pantera played.
What a queerosexual. Oh well, what can you do about that.

sam b, don't be a douche :\

By saying Pantera sucks, you're degrading yourself to that other douchebag's status...as a douchebag. But you already know that.
Ya know wat? Idc wat anyone says Pantera had some good riffs. Yeah, Dimebag was sloppy when he was drunk. But quite frankly, a lot of famous guitarists got drunk live. But Pantera was frickin awesome. So y'll haters, STFU plz.
I actually don't like Pantera, though. But I won't publicize it like that guy did.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by severed-metal
By saying Pantera sucks, you're degrading yourself to that other douchebag's status...as a douchebag.

+1,000
Quote by Fred1000000
I actually don't like Pantera, though. But I won't publicize it like that guy did.

you mean advertise
Quote by Tw8xy
you mean advertise

No, I mean publicize. Which means to make public.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

Quote by Vermintide
The guy is a douchebag, but not for anything he said. (Plus I didn't even watch it.)

The guy is a douchebag for much simpler reasons: He thinks that anyone on planet Earth cares about his opinions enough that it requires 3 minutes of video to inform them.

Also, pretentious is one of the words I'd place furthest from a description of metal, especially of the type Pantera played.
Suggesting someone deserved death because you didn't like the music he made = douchebag thing to say.
Quote by Tw8xy
i prefer other metal bands but they didnt suck and dimebag didnt deserve to die. this guy is pretty funny tho. the intro cracks me up.

what cracks me up is the judas priest poster in the background
Quote by freedoms_stain
Suggesting someone deserved death because you didn't like the music he made = douchebag thing to say.

This first instant of douchebagerry is the only one that matters. He was already a douche by the time he said that, therefore it only adds to his already douchebaggy status
I don't see how this has to do with the process of vaginal cleansing, but O.K...
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

Quote by severed-metal

sam b, don't be a douche :\

By saying Pantera sucks, you're degrading yourself to that other douchebag's status...as a douchebag. But you already know that.

No I'm not.

If I dont like someones music/think it sucked am I not allowed to say so?
Quote by Fred1000000
I don't see how this has to do with the process of vaginal cleansing, but O.K...

what? do you mean colostomy bags?!?
Quote by Vermintide
This first instant of douchebagerry is the only one that matters. He was already a douche by the time he said that, therefore it only adds to his already douchebaggy status
Sorry, we don't use the insult in the UK, I was unaware of the special rules.
Quote by sam b
No I'm not.

If I dont like someones music/think it sucked am I not allowed to say so?

If I feel what you said was a tad on the douchy side, can I not say so?
Quote by severed-metal
If I feel what you said was a tad on the douchy side, can I not say so?

No.
that was a terrific video

why doesnt he have anymore....
Feels Good Man

...there's a metal train that's a mile long and at the very back end a lightning bolt struck her. How long til it reaches and kills the driver, provided that he's a good conductor...
This really doesn't help the "Dimebag Didn't Deserve It Case" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl859QYuILs&NR=1

Still, I hardly like Pantera, and that guys a total douche bag. I mean, he says a musician deserved to die because he made music he doesn't care for. Then, he puts on a mask, and changes his voice, to sound like a total badass. This guy should just die.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲