Poll Options
View poll results: Pothead vs Alcoholic
Pothead
124 90%
Alcoholic
14 10%
Voters: 138.
Page 1 of 2
So would you rather have your parents be alcoholics or a potheads?

My dads off drinking tonight again...and yes, he's pretty much an alcoholic (being a violent drunk...hiding his booze from everyone, skipping work to get drunk etc.)

I just dream about how much cooler it would be if he smoked pot instead...
Last edited by zwound at Oct 25, 2008,
pothead. So they could find me the hookups on other drugs and i could steal from their stash.
Pothead...likes Pink Floyd.

Alcoholic...likes Toby Keith.

You decide.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Pothead...Then I'd have another client.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Pothead. I don't want a violent Dad, and it's fun hanging out with high people :P
~Carl
i would say alcoholic. cos i know they could recover from it and its only them who suffers,

ie say if you were young say like 7, youm would inhale the weed he smoked, but alcoholo you yourself wouldnt get any problems from.

and plus atleats with an alcoholic they cant get arrested. with potheads, they can now get arrestedn for possesion
Potheads just wanna get high.
Alcoholics have problems.
Neither thanks. I dislike my Dad when he's drinking. Bah.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by 89cruefan
i would say alcoholic. cos i know they could recover from it and its only them who suffers,

ie say if you were young say like 7, youm would inhale the weed he smoked, but alcoholo you yourself wouldnt get any problems from.

You obviously know nothing about alcoholism.
Well, it depends if they're nice or mean drunks. I mean it all hinges on that.

But prolly pothead jus for the lulz.
I'd rather they be potheads. Chill/relaxed parents that enjoy Pink Floyd and might have a stash I can partake in would be awesome.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by 89cruefan

and plus atleats with an alcoholic they cant get arrested. with potheads, they can now get arrestedn for possesion

I'd like to hear the facts you know about cannabis, I figure it'd be quite a larf.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Quote by 89cruefan

Actually more like:

Alcoholic - you get beat for not getting him another drink. When you start drinking it just leads to more fights.
Pothead - he is most likely responsible and keeps the weed away from you like most of the pothead dads I know of, until you're at the age when they started toking. You have good bonding moments with your dad while smoking a joint.
well i just dont really know any facts

tis just my opinion really

a rather dunkn opinion but who cares.

i would rather i had a parent who was an alcoholic then a pothead
My parents were both alcoholics, and my mom does drugs. My father is clean now and has been for years, but I could really care less. Potheads, since I hate it when people get drunk.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by 89cruefan

A tip for the future. Base your opinion on facts, it will actually have value.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Quote by 89cruefan

Why? What if they're an angry drunk, and beat you until you get them more alcohol?

And just because it's legal doesn't mean it's better. You'll never die in a pool of your own vomit from smoking weed.

Not to mention that a pothead will probably be smarta bout it, whereas your parent will be openly drunk around you.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by Colgate Total
My parents were both alcoholics, and my mom does drugs. My father is clean now and has been for years, but I could really care less. Potheads, since I hate it when people get drunk.

gave me a slight boner. what does she do man?
Quote by 89cruefan

'Cept bruises!
I'd rather my parents were into beastiality than their problem primarily being alcohol or weed- then I could drink their beer and smoke their stash while they were tag teaming Rover.
Quote by 89cruefan

Sorry, I don't speak retard.
Quote by metaldud536
Neither. One gets involved with illegal substances and the other does too much damage to him/herself
TS why not dream for a sober dad?

Kind of a pothead myself, that's why (not a regular smoker though....like 4 times a year? I try to limit the amount i smoke, but i really like it )
Potheads are cool cause they're just so chill.

Alcoholics, on the other hand, hold potential to get into amazing brawls.

I can't vote on this, guys, I'm so sorry.
Music Myspace

Quote by Kensai
Just don't do it in las vegas, new york or miami. Their CSI teams will find you and hunt you down without mercy.
Pothead by far. It would be soo cool just toking with my dad!!
Alcohol on the other hand... tsk, tsk
Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high

At me:
Quote by Sweaty Balls
You're retarded, thats what you are.

Quote by Insanitydenied
Saddest Story of the Week. You win this thread.

1+1= ME
DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND?
Id rather have my parents be potheads. That would be so awesome, just come home and your parents are fried. The only problem is there would never be any good food in the house. Personally though, I'd rather be an alcoholic. I just like being drunk way better than I like being stoned.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by zwound
Kind of a pothead myself, that's why (not a regular smoker though....like 4 times a year? I try to limit the amount i smoke, but i really like it )

How can you be a pothead when you smoke 4 times a year? Im not even sure Id call you a user
Pothead.

They are in for a laugh and can still think quite normal as opposed to drunks. My Friend's mom smokes alot and i have been smoking wit her; and she a lawyer and makes more money then any alcoholic does, and has because of smoking a wonderfull open relationship with her son/my friend.

Generally smoking is also far less addictive then drinking. Reason why it can be addictive is because you mix it with tobacco which has nicotine in it. And if u smoke alot u get ?receptive? too smoking.

Ussualy a non tobacco smoking person will smoke more weed then a tobacco smoking person.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
probably a pothead even though im drinking beer here at 4am probably not a good sign if im drinking still
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Neither.
But I know he wouldn't do that. Alcohol maybe, but not weed. He probably did enough as a kid.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

lol @ everyone associating Pink Floyd fans with pot...

it's almost a good thing the two are synomynous. I hope everyone means that in a good way
Pothead. I'd rather have high people around me than drunk/possibly violent people.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
Quote by chrisa123
Pothead...Then I'd have another client.

Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Ive had to cope with my dad being an alcoholic, the crate a day type, who sits there rambling out his ass getting into fights with my mum then crawling to bed.

Also my friends mums an alcoholic, the problems that woman has are unbeliavable, she got her liscence took off her, she got forced to move out from her house, social services threatened to take her kids away, she tried to kill herself on numerous occasions while drunk. She's a lovely person when sober. But her drinking is tearing her family apart.

I'd much prefer them to be potheads, much more chill and happier. More sensible and cautious and insightfull, maybe a good sesh would help my friends mum realise whats shes doing to herself and her family.
Quote by CaptainRon
Actually more like:

Alcoholic - you get beat for not getting him another drink. When you start drinking it just leads to more fights.
Pothead - he is most likely responsible and keeps the weed away from you like most of the pothead dads I know of, until you're at the age when they started toking. You have good bonding moments with your dad while smoking a joint.

You just described me and my dad's relationship to a T, except that were both hilarious, even when sober. Sometimes my friends join in as well.
Page 1 of 2