Quote by IZZYs88
go boston red soxs

fail
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
Tampa. Outside of Hamels the Phils have no impact starters, and the Rays rotation has been dominant in the playoffs.
Phillies. I wish the Red Sox had won the ALCS, since I'm in Boston... you know.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Philly obviously since I live 20 minutes from there.
Slipknot Fan.

Thanks, but I'm not God. If I were God, 3/4 of you would be girls, and the rest would be pizza and beer. –Axl Rose
I hate all these Rays fans. I was an Expos fan (I'm from MTL Expoes > Habs) and since a team who never got one break in 10 years, I always liked the DEVIL rays. I'm still going for them, but I didn't jump on the band wagon.
Quote by shadowkid33
Philly obviously since I live 20 minutes from there.

You're their impact player, huh?
Quote by RentACar
I hate all these Rays fans. I was an Expos fan (I'm from MTL Expoes > Habs) and since a team who never got one break in 10 years, I always liked the DEVIL rays. I'm still going for them, but I didn't jump on the band wagon.

I'm not a fan at all. I'm a Braves fan and have been all my life (born there). I just HATE the Phillies. Does that meet your approval?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
tampa bay, phillies are gay
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
I'm gonna have to say the Pittsburgh Pirates- Honus Wagner has been bangin em out of the park all year- it's like nothing could stop him.
Besides Hamels, Phillies starting pitching is always hit or miss. and you cant win wouthout that (I as a Tiger fan should know that)

Go Rays.
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
I live in Tampa

RepresenT!

Except everyone's getting those stupid ****ing mohawks.
I don't even shred
More like TAMPON Bay. Philly for sure. Tampa's a bunch of pussies.
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.
hahaha

yeah im with philly cause i live 30 minutes away
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
I gotta go with the Rays here. If they get back to Tampa with a chance to close it out at home it's all over.

Sadly my prediction last year was right. As soon as the Rockies lost a game, it was all over

However, the Rays are in all honesty a much better team than the Rockies were. And they're a better team than the Phillies, but not by much. My honest opinion is the Rays will win in 5, but that won't do justice to how close this Fall Classic really was. I can't see a blowout win happening here.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
since i've lived in philly my whole life and am a die hard fan i think i'll go with the phillies, plus were up 2-1 and are finally starting to hit the ball. and for those who say our starting rotation isn't any good after hamels. myers has been almost unhittable since coming back from the minors, moyer led our team in wins (16) during the regular season, yup thats more than hamels had, and blanton has yet to lose a game since being traded to the phillies in july.
Quote by fudger
umm its baseball i really don't care that much.

You know what fudger? nobody cares.

Nah just yanking your chain
I want the Rays to take it, but I think the Phillies might win it this year.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by lefty2086
since i've lived in philly my whole life and am a die hard fan i think i'll go with the phillies, plus were up 2-1 and are finally starting to hit the ball. and for those who say our starting rotation isn't any good after hamels. myers has been almost unhittable since coming back from the minors, moyer led our team in wins (16) during the regular season, yup thats more than hamels had, and blanton has yet to lose a game since being traded to the phillies in july.
Moyer very under rated player.....made an awesome play last nite the guy was out but the ump called him safe!!!
riding around town
always got my windows rolled down
yeh i'm the egg man
Quote by aaron28
Moyer very under rated player.....made an awesome play last nite the guy was out but the ump called him safe!!!

yea the umps definitely owe the phils one tonight, three if you count the two bonehead calls in game 2 by the home plate ump.
Phillies

Representin' Philly in da pit!!!
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace