Page 1 of 5
Match one:

D.Boon- Is like a bowling ball.
Dee Dee Ramone- Too strung out to feel pain.
Tim Armstrong- Downs syndrome gives him super strength.
Tom Gabel- Head smashing ability. Powers increase by three when a counter is present

Winner advances to the next round.

Ding Ding

Winners:

Match one: Tom Gabel
Match two: Henry Rollins
Match three: Steve Ignorant
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Oct 26, 2008,
I'm going to have to go with D.Boon on this one, but Tim Armstrong puts up a good fight.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Oct 25, 2008,
I'm not sure if you guys understand the point of this thread. It's to pick the winner of a professional wrestling match, not your favorite.

D.Boon is the favorite to win.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I'm not sure if you guys understand the point of this thread. It's to pick the winner of a professional wrestling match, not your favorite.

D.Boon is the favorite to win.

For serious. D. Boon is a beast.

But honestly, we all know the end result will be Rollins winning... so...
Quote by neidnarb11890
For serious. D. Boon is a beast.

But honestly, we all know the end result will be Rollins winning... so...

You never know...
I would say Dee Dee, but maybe that's because I don't really know anything about D. Boon other than the band he was in.
Tom Gabel will win because he will throw gold bricks at everyone and then write songs about how he doesn't throw gold bricks.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.

I'm not trying to steer this a certain way

<.<
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Last edited by element4433 at Oct 26, 2008,
Tim Armstrong would get broken in half. He's about as big around as my wrist.

I'm going to go with Dee Dee.
I feel like the floor of a taxi cab.
D. Boon, fo' shiz.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Here's how it plays out.

The bell rings:

Gabel immediately climbs the turnbuckle and goes for his patented diving headbutt on Mr. Armstrong unaware that his fedora is lined with a hard shell helmet to protect him from further head injuries and Gabel's diving headbutt ends up backfiring and knocking him back under the ropes, out of the ring and into unconsciousness.

I'm assuming this is fatal four way elimination rules, so Tim and Dee Dee gang up on D Boon cuz he's a whole hunka man and they manage to suppress him for a while but D Boon gets a burst of energy and catapults Dee Dee over the ropes and out of thing ring for a bit while Dee Dee is running at him. He then Big Boots Tim Armstrong and finishes him off with his patented D Boon Leg drop. (Hulk Hogan would later steal this combination of moves and use it in every match he ever wrestled in ever. Ever.) 1-2-3 Tim's out.

Dee Dee comes back in the ring and launches a courages attack on D Boon but D's got too much momentum and Belly Flops onto a prone Dee Dee for the second 3 count.

D Boon then begins a mega sexy dance routine that leaves all the babes in the audience moist and wanting in celebration of his dominance in the match whilst Gabel, who had regained consciousness and played possum until this point sneaks back into the ring, rolls up D Boon from behind and steals a despicable victory from his superior opponent.

He then follows it with a preachy and largely contradictory speech about how he doesn't want the audience judging him for his choices which the audience promptly boos like crazy.

It is the match that starts a legendary Boon-Gabel feud.

Next match plz.
I was going type all that out, but you seem to know what you're doing.

Next match:

Jorge Herrera- Can use his liberty spikes as a weapon
Henry Rollins- Neck of doom (all I have to say)
Ian Curtis- Uses his sadness to his advanatge
Stza- Throws donuts at his opponents
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Henry Rollins all the way.

He has the power of strength and of deception (because he's a liar!)
I'm going to go Rollins. He will break Stza's and Jorge's physically inferior necks within the first 30 seconds, and then will trash talk Ian Curtis on his TV show, bringing Curtis to a level of sadness that renders him incapacitated.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Last edited by RHCP94 at Oct 26, 2008,
I'm going to go with Rollins, I just can't see anyone else beating him, at least this early.
Quote by RHCP94
I'm going to go Rollins. He will break Stza's and Jorge's physically inferior necks within the first 30 seconds, and then will trash talk Ian Curtis on his TV show, bringing Curtis to a level of sadness that renders him incapacitated.

Yeah, Rollins would win.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
The bell rings:

Jorge lowers his head and charges Ian Curtis. Ian thinks quickly, and hoists himself out of danger on a noose that is hanging from the top of the cage. Jorge can't stop and flies over the ropes and out of the ring. Unfortunately for Ian, he is hanging from his neck and becomes incapacitated.

Henry "The Neck" Rollins slowly makes towards Stza. Stza takes out a box of Krispy Kremes and begins launching them at The Neck. Henry continues walking towards Stza, unharmed by the donut attack. Unfortunately for Rollins a vanilla cream-filled donut lands under his feet causing him to slip it in (zing!!!). Stza gloats by running around the ring yelling "This donut kills cops!!!!" What Stza doesn't know is that the Police Academy is celebrating their graduation by attending tonight's event, so the audience is filled with new cops who are filled with a desire to beat in heads. The police bust through the gate in the cage and take Stza off to jail for the night.

Hank wakes up and gets up slowly as Jorge gets back in the ring. Jorge runs around the ring with his head lowered, mumbling incoherently (or singing his lyrics, who can tell?). Hank yells "SIX PACK" and pulls out a six pack of beer, shakes it up, and shoots the beer at Jorge knocking him into the turnbuckle. This backfires for Hank, as Jorge drinks the beer off the mat, effectively upping the drunx punx. Jorge charges Hank, with liberty spikes making contact with his neck causing a massive explosion. When all the dust settles, Hank is still standing, unharmed by the explosion. Jorge is unconcious, and Henry "The Neck" Rollins is declared the winner.

Next Match:

Ian Mackaye: Pure body, pure mind. Plus he has a powerful bald spot.
Fat Mike: Distracts with his annoyingness.
Steve Ignorant: Smashes heads the same way he smashes the state
Milo Aukerman: Outsmart his opponents.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I'm going to go with Steve Ignorant. He may not be inherently built as a heavyweight wrestler; but the guy is a hardcore political activist and will go all the way.

Like his fashion sense, Fat Mike has the muscular development of a 14 year old. Although he probably has a good grasp of physics, I don't think that this gives the somewhat weak-chinned Milo a strong enough advantage. And as we know, Mackaye is just a little pussy.

I'm looking forward to seeing Doyle.
Yours was gud Collin.

I was gonna have Ian Curtis pin himself but being hanged by the ring ropes is just as good.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Yours was gud Collin.

I was gonna have Ian Curtis pin himself but being hanged by the ring ropes is just as good.
Thanks. I've got a plan for the next one, but you can do it if you like. I want to wait for a few more replies.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I say Steve Ignorant as well.

And this thread needs some Jeff Ott/Jesse Michaels shit goin down.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Milo wears glasses. Nobody who wears glasses has even won a fight in the history of the entire world.

And if any of you dare reference that dude from SLC Punk then I'll remind you he is now in that show "How I Met Your Mother" and he officially loses at the game of Life.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by CurlyBash
dee dee, cuz thats the only old school punk i listen to
Epic Fail.
Ian mckaye has to get up on the ropes and tell everyone to stop fighting.
Steve Ignorant wins easily
Quote by prplhazed
Ian mckaye has to get up on the ropes and tell everyone to stop fighting.
Steve Ignorant wins easily

Yeah, Steve Ignorant definitely takes this round.
Page 1 of 5