Doesn't it really piss you off when you accidently leave a letter out in a website address and then you get this gay site that is totally different then the site you are looking for? if you are going to make a website then don't take one letter off the spelling of the original site, like how stupid can you get? to lazy to f***ing make up your own website name. just wondering about opions on this...
Oct 08er. nuff' said.

Quit your bitching and fix the url if you don't want to see the site.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
the penisland website.

it's actually pen island.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
nah cuz thats what the back button is for, are you like on your period or something?
The Dude abides
Quote by illuminatiano
the penisland website.

it's actually pen island.

I nearly got kicked out of high school with that one, I had so much fun terrorising children and teachers
ohai little sig.
people do that on purpose hoping that you mis spell ultimate guitar and land on their advertisements.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by Demonikk
I nearly got kicked out of high school with that one, I had so much fun terrorising children and teachers

wait

does that mean you were attempting to browse through a land of penises website at school, ended up on some website about pens, and then got kicked out of high school ?

Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.