I walked into a guitar shop today which was closing down. They only had four guitars, four amps and a few cases left. One of the guitars was a nice Jakson explorer shape which was only $469 but was red which i hate. Another one was a white jackson strat shape. it had 2 emg hz humnuckers and a single in the middle. It had a floyd rose and the white finish was amazing. Anyway every other time i went there it was $1199 but today it was $600. I still dont know why i didnt buy it really..
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
way to go.
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I’ll kiss you ’cause
With the birds I’ll share...
first of all-color doesnt matter, thats a nooby remark to say that
its sounds over anything else

second-you should've ask the guy about the guitar nd why ther was a price change, you should've been on that mann

"i didnt have sexual relations with that woman"-BIll CLinton
I forgot to mention i played it and it sounded great. The price was dropped because they have to sell everything in the shop because they r closing down
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Quote by PunkSkaShredder
first of all-color doesnt matter, thats a nooby remark to say that
its sounds over anything else

second-you should've ask the guy about the guitar nd why ther was a price change, you should've been on that mann

"i didnt have sexual relations with that woman"-BIll CLinton

this makes me want to find you, and slap you..

If you work hard and earn the money, you get what you want. Color expresses ones tastes as well.
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
if you love the sound nd you know it
buy it just go with ur heart
if the price is cut in half nd you love, thats pretty much perfect
Quote by RabbidWolf

If you work hard and earn the money, you get what you want. Color expresses ones tastes as well.

If you work hard and earn the money, you can paint a really awesome sounding guitar that you found for cheap and get it painted with your money that you worked hard for.

lack of logic is the reason why people like bush get voted for.
dude color isnt better than sound
if its like $2000 then it matters, but to me i just dont care
colors a color, its not gonna change the feel of the neck, or change the sounds quality
Quote by PunkSkaShredder
dude color isnt better than sound
if its like $2000 then it matters, but to me i just dont care
colors a color, its not gonna change the feel of the neck, or change the sounds quality

guitar isnt all about sound either. Your guitar is like your president. It's the face of your sound, but doesnt necessarily do all the work. Your amp is where a big proportion of your sound is. So a guitar is mostly feel and looks, well thats my opinion. SO COLOR MATTERS

Oh and I'm not being a dick trying to argue with you, just expressin my thoughts

PS never said color was better than sound btw
Last edited by RabbidWolf at Oct 25, 2008,
Quote by GoWithTheFlow

If you work hard and earn the money, you can paint a really awesome sounding guitar that you found for cheap and get it painted with your money that you worked hard for.

lack of logic is the reason why people like bush get voted for.

Well that was original, do the whole copy-my-post-but-switch-words-around-on-me bullshit
Quote by PunkSkaShredder
first of all-color doesnt matter, thats a nooby remark to say

Most White guitars are usually the cheapest of the model.....

Also The guitar should represent ones one style. Thats why they come in
not only different colors...but different shapes. Thats also why some players
buy B-stocks with small scratches. They are just gonna put stickers on them anyway.

Anyways..I think that guitar was his trump card and he was playing hardball.
Hurry up!! Somebody out there knows he couldnt sell it for a grand and is waiting
for the price to drop.
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Last edited by Washburnd Fretz at Oct 26, 2008,
You should have bought that jackson that was going for $600 and sell it on ebay for $1100. You'll earn a hughe profit, lol. Otherwise, just keep it if u like it.
Gear:
95' Fender Richie Sambora Standard Stratocaster
06' Symphony SD54
07' Epiphone Les Paul Custom Plus
08' Recording King RD-17CFE
Fender G-DEC30
Line 6 POD XT
Blackstar Series One 45 Combo
10' Ernie Ball MusicMan JP6 BFR
Who cares that he mentioned it was white? Does it really matter? Stop saying it's a "noobish" thing to say. This kid said it had "humnuckers". Do you honestly think he pays THAT much attention to detail?
He was just describing the ****ing thing to us. No matter how "noobish it is", I think it's fine to base it on colour AS WELL AS sound and playability.

/rant
Member of the Laney Cult
Go Back There 2mos And Buy It Nao!
Quote by 666_Pounder
If you don't have enough for tube get a Roland Cube.

Equipment:
Fender Squire Fat Strat Affinity series
Some cheap amp....