I installed the hot rodded humbucker set from seymour duncan into my saga lp project and before i installed them there wasn't any buzz from the stock pickups but since ive installed the seymours whenever i'm not touching the strings i get a loud buzz. I know it's not my cables or amp cause my other guitars don't do it just the saga. I've even completely rewired the entire guitar to seymour duncans wiring diagram and installed a new switch and jack and i still get the damn buzz. Anybody have any SERIOUS suggestions on what i could possibly do cause i'm out of ideas...
you're the ground to the guitar's electronics but it's wise to check grounds in your guitar.
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab
^ That's plausible. Hopefully it works out for you.
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???

I dont know what else to check i mean i've completely rewired it twice now and put in the switch and jack with no change and its had me rackin my brain now for like a year. I'm sure it's probably something really simple (as always) but I just can't find what' wrong with it. I know the guitar's nothing really fancy or expensive i've only got like $500 bucks wrapped up in it in all but I know it shouldn't buzz like that especially after a pup upgrade.
Take it to the shop just to be safe.
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???