recently the locks on the nut of my guitar havent been fastening/unfastening with my allen wrench, ive tried a couple different ones of the correct size but they still wont work. ive only been able to get them off with pliars. im guessing i should get new ones, but i dont know how i would go about doing this. can i just get the lock things or would i have to buy a whole new tremol system thing......?
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
Swipe 3 from a guitar at GC? I almost took one today (I swore I did, but I couldnt find it when I got home) because I bought my jackson used from there and the middle string lock hasnt a diff. sized hole than the other ones. Otherwise I saw a set of 3 at the same GC.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Quote by Jango22
Swipe 3 from a guitar at GC? I almost took one today (I swore I did, but I couldnt find it when I got home) because I bought my jackson used from there and the middle string lock hasnt a diff. sized hole than the other ones. Otherwise I saw a set of 3 at the same GC.

+1 for taking parts from gc

i took a switch tip for my strat and a nut for the input jack on my amp on friday
...<_< i want to make the 'I steal parts from GC' group now...
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300