Page 1 of 2
Tomorrow you win the lottery. You are now insanely rich. So while a normal person may get himself a vacation or a house, you decide to buy guitars (duh).

What do you go after first?

I'd get an SG standard and a Jackson RR1 Rhoads. And to round offf the set, a Chuck Schuldiner signature BC Rich Stealth (neck-thru, plays like a charm, X2N pickup). And definitely an Ibanez JEM 7V because I honestly think that's the best lookng guitar ever.
get them all. I assume we can make this four or five trillion dollars right?
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Something that is worth more than Chuck Norris. It's a dream after all :O
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
Alembic Little Darling
Carvin CT6
Suhr Standard
Musicman Axis
Fender Telecaster
Vigier Excalibur
Jackson RR1
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
I'd buy a vintage gibson sg
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
A custom flying V. It'd be a '67 Gibson body style, but with a string-through body. It would be made entirely from one piece of mahogany, save a flamed maple top. It would be in a tobacco burst finish, with binding like a Les Paul Standard on the body, and binding like a Les Paul Custom on the ebony neck and headstock, which would say "Gibson." No other inlays on the neck or headstock.

It would have a gold hardware and a black pickguard, but unlike a normal flying V, it would have three Seymour Duncan single-coils, like on a Strat. But they would all actally be stacked 'buckers, and hotter than normal. It would have one volume knob and one tone knob. No actives, no trem. It would have a brass nut, a Schaller roller bridge, Schaller strap locks, and the best god damn tuners money can buy.

That, UG, is my dream guitar. And I would only play it through my dream amp - a customized Vox AC30. This amp would have more gain than a regular AC30, and be played through custom designed speakers and use only the best tubes.

I plan to build this someday.

In addition to that, though, I'd get a EDS-1275 Robot Guitar.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Oct 26, 2008,
I'd buy Gibson and Fender. Combine them to create Fibser and get my self a custom guitar
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training

Quote by alexjulia
id have the best guitar maker in the world make me one to my own liking.

Same for me, and I'd get pickups hand-made by the best pickup maker in the world, everything made to fit my liking and playing, then I would get on a stage and take Hendrix's place on all "Top X guitar players in the world", #1 .
Hello, Mirror - so glad to see you my friend, it's been a while

Help me - I can't break out this prison all alone
Save me - I'm drowning and I'm hopeless on my own
Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone
Already got it, my '86 Kramer. OFR with a Seymour Duncan Custom Shop '78 model pickup and 1 volume knob. Call me simplistic but its all I need

2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
I'd get a 7 string randy rhoads with a tailstop, maple neck/fretboard, seymour duncan jb in bridge and jazz in neck, the best guitar ever.
Ah, now that we have started mixing and matching, it's time for round 2

Body: Mahogany, SG shape, with a black figured or quilted maple top
Neck: Ebony with 24 jumbo frets, Neck-Thru
Pickups: DiMarzio X2N and Super 2
Inlays: Steve Vai Tree-thing
Headstock: Jackson Soloist
Trem: Ibanez Edge Pro
Robot Tuning

And it would have spikes sticking out of all sides except the back so that if anyone tried to steal it (everyone would want it) they would be stabbed.
I was thinking of buying Ibanez (not just an Ibanez, the whole company), but on second thought, I'd rather buy the Hard Rock Cafe chain and get all the guitars of the walls. :-D

But seriously, I'd have a silver plated left-handed JS1000.
I still couldn't get the guitar I want, I think. A neck thru Cap Horus with ebony board, vol/vol controle configuration with 3 way switch. Also, a plain satin neck, or an all satin paintjob.
7-string Gibson explorer.
Baritone Gibson Explorer.
Gibson Explorer.

XD I like explorers.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Dean MAB1
Alexi Laiho ESP
Music Man John Petrucci

Those are the ones that stick out for me at least. Never played any of 'em mind you, just going off what I've seen and read about them.
SRV's Number One.

On the other hand, I will never be worthy of even TOUCHING that guitar, let alone PLAYING it.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
My list of guitars I want is huge, so I'll post the one that is definately a dream

A custom Fender Jaguar
-custom 25.5" scale 9" radius neck
-Ferrari Red
-Bound Rosewood neck with Block inlays
-Matching Headstock
-Black Pickguard
Basically a 1966 Jag, but with Strat Scale, custom color, and black pickguard
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by Flying Couch
A custom flying V. It'd be a '67 Gibson body style, but with a string-through body. It would be made entirely from one piece of mahogany, save a flamed maple top. It would be in a tobacco burst finish, with binding like a Les Paul Standard on the body, and binding like a Les Paul Custom on the ebony neck and headstock, which would say "Gibson." No other inlays on the neck or headstock.

It would have a gold hardware and a black pickguard, but unlike a normal flying V, it would have three Seymour Duncan single-coils, like on a Strat. But they would all actally be stacked 'buckers, and hotter than normal. It would have one volume knob and one tone knob. No actives, no trem. It would have a brass nut, a Schaller roller bridge, Schaller strap locks, and the best god damn tuners money can buy.

That, UG, is my dream guitar. And I would only play it through my dream amp - a customized Vox AC30. This amp would have more gain than a regular AC30, and be played through custom designed speakers and use only the best tubes.

I plan to build this someday.

In addition to that, though, I'd get a EDS-1275 Robot Guitar.

I don't have a dream guitar.

I guess my guitars are my dream guitars. heh

I just need a strat and after that I don't need any others.

get a decent strat and complete my collection.......then I'll gig some hendrix covers with it.....thats my dream!!!
Ibanez JEM77V
Musicman John Petrucci signature
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
I would buy PRS. I am a PRS fanatic. I bought an Epi Les Paul 2 years ago and I am really happy with is, be I played a PRS SE custom (they are to PRS what Epi is to Gibson) and I thought it sounded better than some Gibsons. I would buy the following three guitars. (regarding the PRS dragons, even though they are tens of thousands of dollars I would play them non stop and not keep them in a collectors case.)

i would have a custom guitar made.
Quote by maiden03
Ahhh damn you vinc3nt!

Downpressor man

Where you gonna run to

All along that day

੧_\\\
Last edited by vinc3nt at Oct 26, 2008,
PRS Custom 24. With no finish on the neck. The amber finish ala the older Santana sig.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Fender Telecaster
Broadcaster bridge pick up, mini humbucker in the neck
purple w/ white pickguard

Epiphone Sheraton II
burstbuckers and maestro tremolo arm
Black w/ powder blue binding
powder blue/white pickguard
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
Quote by tigerking615
Tomorrow you win the lottery. You are now insanely rich. So while a normal person may get himself a vacation or a house, you decide to buy guitars (duh).

What do you go after first?

Insurance for my guitars.
Then if i still have enough cash to spare ( yeah, i'm stingy) , i'll be bring home a ernieball musicman john petrucci model :P
Gear:
95' Fender Richie Sambora Standard Stratocaster
06' Symphony SD54
07' Epiphone Les Paul Custom Plus
08' Recording King RD-17CFE
Fender G-DEC30
Line 6 POD XT
Blackstar Series One 45 Combo
10' Ernie Ball MusicMan JP6 BFR
Suhr Reb Beach Sig = sex
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Jackson KV2 w/Gears of War artwork!
Seymour Duncan JB at the bridge/Jazz at the neck.
Tune-O-Matic bridge, string through body.
Neck through construction.
And what the hell, reverse the headstock!
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
PRS Singlecut Modern Eagle w/ uncovered bridge pickup and piezo trem bridge (Red Tiger)
PRS Custom 22 (Emerald Green)
PRS Custom 22 (Grey Black)
Gibson ES-355 Alex Lifeson (White, obvious)
Fender '57 Stratocaster (2-tone Sunburst)
Babicz Identity Dreadnought Cutaway w/ L.R. Baggs (Natural)

And with that, I'd hardly ever need to buy any other guitar
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
an ormsby custom, it would be the ultimate in super strats, simplistic but with one or two killer features.
hmmm,

custom Schecter, then I'd buy every Schecter Hellraiser and Blackjack ATX
custom ESP, then I'd buy every high end ESP
custom Engl halfstack

and from there I would just buy whatever guitar I wanted

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
i would buy an really old vintage gretsch white falcon, then a 1948 gibson super 300, then i'd have to get a slash signiture gold top, a jimmy page dragon telecaster, and an old school es 335 and to top it all off i'd get a big ass marshall amp with every single switch, knob and button possible on it
Wanna know what gear i have? check my profile
Black Beauty Owners Group
Muddy Waters invented electricity

Paul Kossoff = Genius
Ibanez JS1200
it's the most perfectly shaped guitar to me and just sounds so awesome
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
musicman john petrucci
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Page 1 of 2