How do I cure my sore throat?

I just got it today and I want it gone NOW.

Or at least it to be relieved until I can sleep.

Please help me @_@
Stop deepthroating?
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???

lay off the ****

damn!beaten!
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Serious answer please,

C'mon guys if you like dick down your throat that's ok, but my girlfriend gave me this sore throat.
Quote by guitargod108
Stop deepthroating?

I was going to say that...

Take some medication?
You know..something for sore throats..

Halls work too.
Or just go to sleep.
Quote by boreamor

Okay let me get this straight...
You want to have sex with your sister?

How did I know you were a bassist?
Medicine, cough drops and some nice hot tea.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Ask her to stop deepthroating you..

EDIT - What Hillary said.. WAIT How the **** did you get out of my basement bitch
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???

Last edited by guitargod108 at Oct 26, 2008,
Quote by guitargod108

EDIT - What Hillary said.. WAIT How the **** did you get out of my basement bitch

Well I had to get out of the kitchen first...
Quote by boreamor

you have aidz from teh pen0rz. sorry d00dz.

but seriously, tea should help, and if you have neo-citran, it'll kick your sore-throat square in the behind, and you'll be good to go for the night.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
I find that coffee, lots of water, and lots of garlic helps me...
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
just got it today? start taking cough drops and other sore throat medication immediately, like that red stuff you can spray on your throat (completely forgot the name at the moment). the longer you wait to take care of it, it's just gonna get worse and harder to take care of

last year i had a normal sore throat that evolved into strep throat which literally coated the back of my throat entirely, it was terrible
Well I'll let you go because I don't want the snuke in your sniz to explode on me

GodEdit - To hillary
Quote by futurejimmypage

Over the course of the day I had started taking these drops that numb your throat, but really it's only numbing my mouth.

And the mouth stuff I just get on my tongue.

This is helping though quite a bit.
Quote by guitargod108
Well I'll let you go because I don't want the snuke in your sniz to explode on me

GodEdit - To hillary

what kind of girl doesn't like a good woman joke
Quote by boreamor

Quote by ChrisL120
Serious answer please,

C'mon guys if you like dick down your throat that's ok, but my girlfriend gave me this sore throat.

lolololololololol

self pwn
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
How bad is your sore throat?
Check your temperature, check your throat, if it's swollen red white white and yellow coatings or patches that's not a good sign. If your throats not better in 3 days, and you don't have a runny nose or watery eyes, go see a doctor because mono or strep are possible. For now, gargle with warm water and salt, it kills bacteria and should give you some relief. Also, drink water with lemon in it (and honey if you'd like, honey would be really good if you have a cough since it's a natural cough medicine) and just drink plenty of water. If you have oregano oil extract, that stuff is amazing for killing bacteria, and numbing a sore throat.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
Well the thing is it doesn't hurt, but i've got that feeling that you can just tell you have one, My noise isn't stuffed or runny so that could be a bad sign.
...What? It doesn't hurt? Uhh.. Okay..
I thought this whole thread was about your throat hurting and finding a solution to it before you went to bed?
So you're just getting one now?
Use the warm salt water rinse, the lemon drink, and two extra strength tylenol if you have them. Are you old enough to drink alcohol? If you are, you could heat up a shot of brandy in the microwave till quite warm and then drink it, that also helps fight off a sore throat.

No, the runny nose isn't a bad sign yet. If you have a TERRIBLE sore throat for three days or more and no runny nose, then that's a sign it's not a cold. Right now, your cold or flu could be STARTING with a sore throat. Just do all that stuff, and you'll hopefully be okay.

~Frussie

The ONLY full proof cure is to STOP using your throat.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Well it's irritated not really painful. It's like the feeling you get before you get sore throat.
Alright. Just do all that stuff. It should help you. Good luck, hope you feel well.

~Frussie