and is chris martin taking drugs?

this isn't an ignorant question or trolling question.... my mom was watching snl with me (yeah a bit awkward... especially when she asked me if i got the "deldeaux'' bit) and she said that he was on something... i have to say that i'd tend to agree with her... i sure as hell couldn't bounce that much while playing a song for 4 odd minutes... i still can't believe that he didn't fall or mess up...

but yeah off topic...what'd ya guys think of snl tonight?

i liked the madmen skit with the hoola-hoop contraption and the samberg bit (he does some weird shit...)

i might just be because i'm a heavy obama supporter, but i didn't find the biden bit funny though...
Quote by Dog--
SNL is such a terrible show.

that's nice dear...

and just remember kids "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all... or you'll end up a douche like that guy"
Quote by Dog--
SNL is such a terrible show.

Beats the shit out of that cheap ass mad tv.
Quote by sixstringsteve
It's Coldplay. Who cares?

apparently enough people too make 'em one of the biggest current bands... i liked their first 2 albums... now i don't care too much for 'em either way.

just askin cause my mom brought it up...
I only saw the song with the bouncing

and yeah that was ****ing weird.

Funny as shit though, he's just bouncing for like 3 minutes

I actually thought he was on something another time they were on SNL, and I was like 12 :P
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
"Put a Finger in Butts", "Lick the crack of Butts", "Put a Deldeaux in Butts". at all of 'em.

But yeah, my mom just thinks he looks like a moron.

Also, in the second song, did anyone else think he looked like he was wiping his ass with the piano stool?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Lithium717
I only saw the song with the bouncing

and yeah that was ****ing weird.

Funny as shit though, he's just bouncing for like 3 minutes

I actually thought he was on something another time they were on SNL, and I was like 12 :P

ahh a coherent relevant answer!!! how refreshing... thanks
Quote by Primus2112
"Put a Finger in Butts", "Lick the crack of Butts", "Put a Deldeaux in Butts". at all of 'em.

But yeah, my mom just thinks he looks like a moron.

Also, in the second song, did anyone else think he looked like he was wiping his ass with the piano stool?

+1 on the butts part... lol

yeah he was a bit moronic... and the drummer was even worse...

i thought it looked like he was humping the bench... or going along with your idea... maybe he needs some preparation h
Last edited by nodistribution at Oct 26, 2008,
By the way, I missed the opening sketch (before they say "Live from New York it's saturday night!"). What was it about?
Quote by The Madcap
By the way, I missed the opening sketch (before they say "Live from New York it's saturday night!"). What was it about?

it was a biden spoof (about the barrack foreign crisis prediction) ... not very funny imo... but i may be a bit bias
Quote by nodistribution
that's nice dear...

and just remember kids "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all... or you'll end up a douche like that guy"

SNL sucks, you're dumb for watching it, you're dumb for caring about Coldplay, and you're dumb for expecting anything other than these kinds of answers in the Pit.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
SNL sucks, you're dumb for watching it, you're dumb for caring about Coldplay, and you're dumb for expecting anything other than these kinds of answers in the Pit.

k, but you have been proven wrong though... i have gotten regular answers... sorry

if you have no expectations then how can anyone ever exceed or be below them?

ugh... i'm too tired to argue... eh just **** you... i'd like to see how smart YOU are
Wow, SNL actually has been kind of funny lately. Sure, it's not brilliant, but I won't say "Dude it f*cking sucks horsedick, f*cktard ass*****!"
Quote by The Madcap
Wow, SNL actually has been kind of funny lately. Sure, it's not brilliant, but I won't say "Dude it f*cking sucks horsedick, f*cktard ass*****!"

you forget we are surround by immaturity here in the pit madcap.
Quote by The Madcap

well said