Page 1 of 6
Once wen i was dating this chick started stickin her hands down my pants while her parents were sittin next to us. i dont know a out u, but thats kinda weird to me.

im sure someone else out there has something more weird
Last edited by parent_of_bodom at Oct 26, 2008,
All topics fail when you don't have your own story.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Quote by MoonBoots432
All topics fail when you don't have your own story.

True.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
I got a boner. Like wtf!?!
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
If she has an apple, she's had a banana.

That's all I'm going to say.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Last edited by Td_Nights at Oct 26, 2008,
When I was in Grade 8 I had a girlfriend that was really over the top serious. After about 1 month she said "I love you" even though we hadn't even had sex or anything. Then one night her parents were gone, and we were fooling around on her couch, I fingered her and about an hour later I went to the bathroom. I was taking a big dump in her parents toilet and she just walked in and said "oh hey" and started brushing her teeth. I was kind of shocked and just looking at her and she said "oh sorry, did you need a hand?"

I was like "wtf no??" and she said "we do everything together don't we?"

Then she walked over and grabbed a few sheets of toilet paper off the roll and stood there. At this point I thought it was a nightmare and afterwards I left and never called her again. I had to deal with over 6 months of excessive stalking.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

Then she walked over and grabbed a few sheets of toilet paper off the roll and stood there.

This was when I started paying attention to this post.
i fapped
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
an ex of mine wouldnt do ANYTHING (god bless the bible) with me n then when i dumped her she got depressed n ****ed one of my mates
Quote by Td_Nights
If she has an apple, she's had a banana.

That's all I'm going to say.

you dated a tranny??
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Quote by guylee
her parents liked me.

holy ****

such a thing as parents liking their daughter's boyfriend exists?
]
I have numerous memories of doing stuff like that.

Tireedit:

Quote by Tire Me.
Ok so one time I had dinner at my then gf's house, and her mom was watching us reallly closely the whole time.
So we're watching t.v. we're on the couch, her mom's sitting like five feet in front of us with her little brother who's 5.
Luckily we have a blanket, which I spread over us. As you would expect, my hands are on my gf's very well endowed chest. I was trying to be as discreet as possible.

After 10-15 minutes of the fondling, her mom looks at us really stern and says "You're not alone, y'know!"
Guilty looks, boob action stops.

My gf proceeds to give me a hand job as soon as her mom leaves the room.
I come, and ask her if she has a kleenex, or papertowel or something.
She get's up, looks to makes sure her mom is still gone, sits back down, and uh, took care of it.

Got my first handjob in a gazebo in a public park during an all day music festival I was helping put on.

Got my first complete bj in a movie theater during Harry Potter 4.
Came during the scene where harry's in the graveyard fighting with voldemort.

Dumbledore wasn't the only headmaster that night.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Oct 26, 2008,
if you know thier parents before dating thier daughter it helps.

unless they think your an arse
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Quote by (sic)_bassist
an ex of mine wouldnt do ANYTHING (god bless the bible) with me n then when i dumped her she got depressed n ****ed one of my mates

You bastard!
It was a graveyard smash.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
When I was in Grade 8 I had a girlfriend that was really over the top serious. After about 1 month she said "I love you" even though we hadn't even had sex or anything. Then one night her parents were gone, and we were fooling around on her couch, I fingered her and about an hour later I went to the bathroom. I was taking a big dump in her parents toilet and she just walked in and said "oh hey" and started brushing her teeth. I was kind of shocked and just looking at her and she said "oh sorry, did you need a hand?"

Then she walked over and grabbed a few sheets of toilet paper off the roll and stood there. At this point I thought it was a nightmare and afterwards I left and never called her again. I had to deal with over 6 months of excessive stalking.

this needs to be made into a scene and put into a teen movie, stat
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Me and my girlfriend were hanging out with my friends. We get back to my place and we start getting busy, and we just go crazy, I'll spare details and names, but it was best **** of my life.

At the end I asked her what brought that upon her and she tells me, "Every time one of your friends tried to talk to me, I realized how ugly they are and how ****ing hot you are, so one thing led to another."

Best night of my life.
Quote by Fatal_Rage
such a thing as parents liking their daughter's boyfriend exists?

my gf's parents like me
Quote by TunerAddict
BEST PAINTJOB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the sickest paint job in all of GB&C

Hawaiian Shirt Guy Of the Australia FTW! Club.
PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.
Australians only.

Quote by MeltingWaxFace

so many things made me laugh in that post.
Oh, why not join in?

So me and my girlfriend were at this restaurant with a bunch of our friends, like a group of thirty, and i started rubbing her leg under the table, right? and then, of course, one under the table thing led to another, and i'll let you fill in the details. I wasn't really worried about her friends, they all seemed pretty distracted. until the next day, at school, we were talking about dinner, and one of her friends looked at me and said, "you washed your hands, right?". Good s**t right there folks.
The Gear:
Fender Frontman 25R
Epiphone Les Paul Custom, Ebony
Quote by (sic)_bassist

Similar thing happened to me, I dumped her because she wouldn't do ANYTHING (hardcore latina/christian). And I mean nothing.

Broke up with her in search of a fling, but I still had some diginity, so all the mediocre chicks I passed up, especially since I didn't have my license, so my parents would have to drop me off, and it was just too awkward to happen.

Anyways, ended up getting heartbroken and winding back up with the original girl. Second time through we've gone through everything, and I learned, girls may say one thing, but if you've got the grooves, they'll melt

Her parents actually like me too, which is pretty good, considering this second time through she biked cross town (about 6 miles, with some crazy hills out here in the desert) in the middle of the night and slept over
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

Are you serious? That is horrible! "We do everything together don't we?"

Well, I'm a girl, and I date guys, so the weirdest thing that's happened to me while dating a guy is probably... My boyfriend saying he was sick, and ditching our date. Highly acceptable of course, until I found out he wasn't sick, and took a 15 year old to a fair and cheated on me instead. I mean c'mon, it's like taking your little sister to the fair, except it's really dirty, and greasy.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
Quote by keavader
Oh, why not join in?

So me and my girlfriend were at this restaurant with a bunch of our friends, like a group of thirty, and i started rubbing her leg under the table, right? and then, of course, one under the table thing led to another, and i'll let you fill in the details. I wasn't really worried about her friends, they all seemed pretty distracted. until the next day, at school, we were talking about dinner, and one of her friends looked at me and said, "you washed your hands, right?". Good s**t right there folks.

lmao

That cracked me up.
"Every time one of your friends tried to talk to me, I realized how ugly they are and how ****ing hot you are, so one thing led to another."

u must either got one ugly girl or ur a very lucky guy
Quote by Striketalonx
I learned, girls may say one thing, but if you've got the grooves, they'll melt

This is the honest truth. Do what you can to get their panties wet and you can get your dick wet.
Quote by parent_of_bodom
u must either got one ugly girl or ur a very lucky guy

LUCKY guy trust me. She's ****ing gorgeous.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

I don't think you need to first **** someone to love her/him... Actually, i think it works the other way, at least for me... Love her, then sex. But that's just the way I think.
Quote by Striketalonx
Similar thing happened to me, I dumped her because she wouldn't do ANYTHING (hardcore latina/christian). And I mean nothing.

Broke up with her in search of a fling, but I still had some diginity, so all the mediocre chicks I passed up, especially since I didn't have my license, so my parents would have to drop me off, and it was just too awkward to happen.

Anyways, ended up getting heartbroken and winding back up with the original girl. Second time through we've gone through everything, and I learned, girls may say one thing, but if you've got the grooves, they'll melt

Her parents actually like me too, which is pretty good, considering this second time through she biked cross town (about 6 miles, with some crazy hills out here in the desert) in the middle of the night and slept over

Hardcore Latina/Christian. Sounds like my dreamgirl, pm me her number. and i have a car, a very nice car. so i may get farther than you

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Necrophagist777
Hardcore Latina/Christian. Sounds like my dreamgirl, pm me her number. and i have a car, a very nice car. so i may get farther than you

Uh, thanks? I got back together with her, and I'm about 11 days from a license...
What kind of car you rocking? I've only got a lowly Datsun 280zx, but I'm selling an Oldsmobile to invest in a possible MR2.

Speaking of the oldsmobile, and this thread, I drove the olds without a license when my mom had jury duty and my dad had work and I was off on summer.

Basically went to a circle K and dranks slushies.

a good honest time.

so I guess not crazy
Quote by Striketalonx
Uh, thanks? I got back together with her, and I'm about 11 days from a license...
What kind of car you rocking? I've only got a lowly Datsun 280zx, but I'm selling an Oldsmobile to invest in a possible MR2.

Speaking of the oldsmobile, and this thread, I drove the olds without a license when my mom had jury duty and my dad had work and I was off on summer.

a good honest time.

so I guess not crazy

2009 Scion Tc:

Do you mind if i kill you and take her? no hard feelings.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Striketalonx

a good honest time.

so I guess not crazy

Striketalonx = You do now your shit and it contains alot of corn.
Quote by ACG
Put scotch tape on your penis and icy hot on your balls

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
What the hell does that have to do with freeing whales from pirates?
she had a miscarriage..
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

I lol'd

I had a girl tell me she loved me after a month, but I wasn't feeling it, so I broke up with her.

nothing that extreme though.

good work my friend.
signatures are budget.
Quote by ChrisL120
Me and my girlfriend were hanging out with my friends. We get back to my place and we start getting busy, and we just go crazy, I'll spare details and names, but it was best **** of my life.

At the end I asked her what brought that upon her and she tells me, "Every time one of your friends tried to talk to me, I realized how ugly they are and how ****ing hot you are, so one thing led to another."

Best night of my life.

"LOL. You guys are so gay. My gf and me liek totally pwn you guys."

"STFU Chris."

"Yeah WTF Chris!!?? When you started getting pubes and were scared we talked to you and calmed you down! Now this?? LIEK TOTALLY WTF!!!"

"LULZ. I am going man. Who needs you guys. I have a judgemental, ignorant, friend insulting girlfriend who talks behind your ugly ass backs."

"LOL. I am gonna totally crush his skull when he comes back from that bitches house."

"Yeah man. WTF! I thought he was our friend!"

"**** Chris. We'll pwn him when he gets back. Who cares if he thinks he's the good looking one. We have this Baby Ruth!"

"AHRAHSRHRHA"
Quote by Necrophagist777
2009 Scion Tc:

Do you mind if i kill you and take her? no hard feelings.

Well that all depends if its supercharged or not?

Jk.

My babe's more of into a rear-wheel drive kinda guy. No offense.

Quote by Bama Jama
Striketalonx = You do now your shit and it contains alot of corn.

thanks?
Last edited by Striketalonx at Oct 26, 2008,
Ok so one time I had dinner at my then gf's house, and her mom was watching us reallly closely the whole time.
So we're watching t.v. we're on the couch, her mom's sitting like five feet in front of us with her little brother who's 5.
Luckily we have a blanket, which I spread over us. As you would expect, my hands are on my gf's very well endowed chest. I was trying to be as discreet as possible.

After 10-15 minutes of the fondling, her mom looks at us really stern and says "You're not alone, y'know!"
Guilty looks, boob action stops.

My gf proceeds to give me a hand job as soon as her mom leaves the room.
I come, and ask her if she has a kleenex, or papertowel or something.
She get's up, looks to makes sure her mom is still gone, sits back down, and uh, took care of it.

Got my first handjob in a gazebo in a public park during an all day music festival I was helping put on.

Got my first complete bj in a movie theater during Harry Potter 4.
Came during the scene where harry's in the graveyard fighting with voldemort.

Dumbledore wasn't the only headmaster that night.