My girlfriend broke up with me two weeks ago for no reason but we were still friends and talked to each other a lot over the phone so tonight she called me but i notice a dude voice in the bace round and when i asked about she just said it was a voice changer and she started talking about how i felt about her and other stuff like that but the other voice started talking while she was saying other stuff so i knew that there was a three way call going on so i asked her about and the other voice whoose turns out to be her new boy friend lucust she thens luaghs at me and calls me in idoit .

You guys can help by going on to this site ... her profile is ... and flame the hell out of her
Quote by doomsday5567
My girlfriend broke up with me two weeks ago for no reason but we were still friends and talked to each other a lot over the phone so tonight she called me but i notice a dude voice in the bace round and when i asked about she just said it was a voice changer and she started talking about how i felt about her and other stuff like that but the other voice started talking while she was saying other stuff so i knew that there was a three way call going on so i asked her about and the other voice whoose turns out to be her new boy friend lucust she thens luaghs at me and calls me in idoit .

You guys can help by going on to this site ... her profile is ... and flame the hell out of her

Well. This fucking explains a lot.
You're*