Okay so I own an Ashton TO30 Overdrive Pedal,
It sounds decent to me, but I haven't had experience with high end pedals,
So,
Can you guys rate it on 10 for me, discuss its sound etc

And also at some point I would be looking at getting all the pedals
So can you give me good brands for pedals without going into the 50$ + a pedal range?
I was looking at the Ashton series and it should be pretty decent judging by the overdrive pedals quality. Whats your take on this?
Or should I buy less , but the better , expensive ones

Own :-
Ashton TO30

Looking to get :- [In order]

Wah
Distortion [Metal type]
Chorus
Reverb
Flanger
Delay
Compressor [ Probably ]

Would there be any other effects I could get?

So, advice please.
Thanks
i'd look for second-hand Boss effects, might cost you a bit over $50 each, or a multi-effects pedal (i guess Boss or Zoom) that'd cost a bit more than $50 but would provide all those effects in one unit.
Strats -> Twin = sexwaves
I've kept reading that single pedals are way better than a multi effects unit thats why I chose to not buy one.... or would a multi effects pedal be the thing for me?
for the metal pedal, just get an boss mt2 off ebay, I got one for $40 Australian and also bought a mod by pedaldoc for $20 which makes it sound real good!
Quote by luv090909
I've kept reading that single pedals are way better than a multi effects unit thats why I chose to not buy one.... or would a multi effects pedal be the thing for me?

Single effects are normally better when you buy "good" ones, not cheap brands like Aston or Behringer.

A multi-effects unit might be good for you, the Boss GT8 is probably the best out there but the Boss ME-50's controls are more like stompboxes.