http://shubelmorgan.wordpress.com/2007/07/25/monkey-smashes-heaven-journal-a-fraternal-maoist-organization

“We revolutionaries are monkey kings. We will turn the world upside down — the messier, the better..” Monkey Smashes Heaven introduces itself with these stirring words of Maoist determination from a Red Guard leaflet. Shubel Morgan is confident that MSH is an indispensible proletarian asset for turning the imperialist world upside down. Put Maoism in command! Study and learn form Monkey Smashes Heaven Journal analysis of imperialism, the anti-imperialist united front, and international Maoism!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
what's up with these monkey threads?... there were 3 in like 5 min
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
monkey apocalypse!

everyone was worried about zombies, but it's the monkeys that'll be the end of us all! I've been saying it for years but no one believed me! Why do zombies seem so much more probable to you people?

Why didn't you all listen?!
I didn't read that, but I am aware that this thread is probably about monkeys.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...