please does anyone know where to buy replacement tail piece's?
i really wanna get one in black
thanks
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich
they're hard to find. e-bay or contact gibson.

there was a company that made replicas, but they went belly-up, i think.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
that sucks why are they so hard to find?
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

is this what you want?
If so I would PM nuthinbuttrubl8, he is a supplier for allparts and may be able to make you a black one at a discounted price...
yes it is. thanks for that i will when i get some money. lawol
but yeah good stuff thanks again

They werent known for their tuning stability. Its funny that the angus sig Sg has a maestro but you never see a video etc where his actually has the bar in it.
yeah i got the epi one. i just wanted a black one so that i could black out my whole guitar.

do they go good?