Page 1 of 2
Sigh, ok i am not too sure if i should be asking you guyz but hey better than nothing! :P

ok let me introduce myself first. My name is Darean, 17 years old high school student.
There is a girl that i like in my school, she is pretty and not to mention that she has big boobies too! Anyway i want to ask her out a date or something. I been knowing her since last year, we went to school prom together and i was her partner for that day. YAY!~

After the prom night i ask her couple of friends just in case if she was taken or not.
Interestingly one said she is taken and other one said no.

I am confused, wtf shall i do? Yeah i am a shy person...

oh i forgot to mention, after the prom night, she hasn't been talking to me, like she tries to avoid me for some reason....wtf..

and i talked about this to my friend (female) and she said that if a girl likes a guy, they tries to avoid them. WTF?
sorry

try talking to her, that is the only sure way to improve the relationship (and get closer to thems boobies.)

then rape her.

jokes
take her out to the relationship thread
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Quote by koreandude
dude, don't be a fu*k tard.

same to you lol

umm yeah however... you should step by and say hi that would be one step
ask her to go out... if you're too shy to do it in RL you can still do it via msn or whatever... (tho that doesnt really work out sometimes)
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Ditch her. Find some other poon. And don't be so nervous about it or make a big deal about it. Just ask a chick if she's got a date for prom or whatever. If she doesn't, just ask her. Again, don't make a big deal out of it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by koreandude

There is a girl that i like in my school, she is pretty and not to mention that she has big boobies too!

you have the depth of a puddle.
"The forum for all general discussion that is not covered by other forums, from music issues to whatever."
seeing as you're Korean, if you surround the area between her and other guys with landmines and barbed wire, she have no choice BUT to stay in your country....

i mean with you....lol.
Quote by koreandude
why? You can tell me..
Your post just seems weird and people always sound more immature in a language that they're not fluent in. Of course, I now realize you are Korean.
I'd say just ask her out.
No harm. If she says no, well, she's said no.
If she says yes, good for you.
Member of the Laney Cult
dude, just go for it
it's not like you're looking for a wife at 17 right?
if you F*ck up, at least you know that there are always other girls
take a chance, be her friend
and be yourself
again, tho, if it doesn't work out, you'll get over her when you find another girl that you really like
trust me
comeo n guys... this hwole thing has nothing to do with htis ppor guy being a koren.
lets help him out!

and the guy aobve was right. dotn make a big deal outo f it.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Serjem
comeo n guys... this hwole thing has nothing to do with htis ppor guy being a koren.
lets help him out!

and the guy aobve was right. dotn make a big deal outo f it.
I agree, it's just that his use of English makes him somewhat hard to take seriously.

Really though man, just calm down and don't get yourself worked up. You don't wanna come across as being extremely nervous because that just screams insecurity.
Well you're not a bad looking guy, just ask around more to see if she is taken or not. Try to find the most reliable sources that you can. Also, if she's avoiding you and you're interested in her I think the only thing for you to do is talk to her (I'm shy too, it sucks, but it's the only thing that works).

Don't be a saeki! Talk to her.
Quote by kaiser_bill
seeing as you're Korean, if you surround the area between her and other guys with landmines and barbed wire, she have no choice BUT to stay in your country....

i mean with you....lol.

No one thinks you're funny douchebag. To TS, just talk to her yourself instead of her friends. Don't make a big deal of it.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
Quote by koreandude

There is a girl that i like in my school, she is pretty and not to mention that she has big boobies too!

Tell her. Girls loooooove compliments.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Quote by koreandude
"The forum for all general discussion that is not covered by other forums, from music issues to whatever."

wow this guys an oct 08'er and hes telling us how the pit works
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by slayer_zero
wow this guys an oct 08'er and hes telling us how the pit works

hey, don't knock oct 08ers
Quote by kaiser_bill
hey, don't knock oct 08ers

i know
but i just hate how some are like kids from elementary school where they would flaunt their excellent skills in addition thinking no other person knows how.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by b4t3man
Tell her. Girls loooooove compliments.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by koreandude

And theirs a stickied thread at the top that lists all forbidden threads. Next time, before you make a thread, check that list to see if your topic would fit into any of those threads.
i'm not seeing a problem here
just ask her out or whatever teenage romance tv shows has taught us over the years

then you can play with her big boobies
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
You're much better off in the relationship thread my friend, it's like an oasis of caring in the sea of malevolence that is the pit. Gosh I'm poetic tonight. You're obviously new here, so I suggest you take a look at the various forum rules, and post in other threads for a while before making your own. Get used to the place and how we operate here, because you can get easily offended if you don't know how things work.
Quote by kaiser_bill

i mean with you....lol.

Quote by XianXiuHong
All 08'ers are the bitches until the 09'ers come in.

Then you get to pick on the 09'ers

Just like in prison. But with less rape.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Quote by Kaed15

Not if you count e-rape. The pit would then have more rape than all the world's prisons combined.
Quote by Kaed15

i do believe there is more rape in the pit than in prison...... maybe not gay rape but normal and incest rape thrive in the pit

edit - 3 posts on this

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by Kaed15

Places Where Rape is most commonly referred to:
1. The Pit
2. Jail
3. Everywhere else
Quote by kaiser_bill
Places Where Rape is most commonly referred to:
1. The Pit
2. Jail
3. Everywhere else

...Dude, the joke was old when I said it, and that was before I knew aaciseric had even posted.
Page 1 of 2