Hey GG&A..a bit ago My reverb was shot on my JSX 212,and it made banging/popping noises..alot,It's been away for 3 weeks and it's only gotten worse (except the reverb,that's fixed) but the interference is terrible,it hisses,Whatever you'd call a microwave squeek...far louder than the guitars at,from having a faulty guitar recently i know the law here is it only has to be sent back once,SO,New amp day on monday i guess, Got a 1399£ budget,prefur a stack for mobility but don't mind,I play an Eric Johnson Strat and a YJM strat,and i'm looking for Jazzy cleans+Cliffs of dover style tones on the ampall the way to far beyond the sun,I'd rather focus on the soft stuff like EJ on the amp,and use a boost for YJM tones,Needs very good cleans,never play metal..Thank you for answering this very poorly phrased question!
Carvin legacy maybe. X100b possibly. (I like Carvins)

Is it for gigging or home use?
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Both really,mainly home use but need it for gigs aswell

NOTE:If i can only get store credit the shop i got the JSX from stocks oranges,marshalls,fenders,and another manufacterer i cant remember
Quote by injected
What..?

You like a stack for mobility?

head + 212 is easier than a combo, sadly i cant add anything else to this thread.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
ot a 1399£ budget,prefur a stack for mobility but don't mind,

a 2x12 isn't a stack..
try oranges or vox
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by injected
a 2x12 isn't a stack..

Yes it is, it's a quarter stack.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
try a blackface, fuzzface and a clyde od

if you need the american tonez get an engl se preamp and a small poweramp
right.. and a 1x12 is an eight stack

its all just technicalities

anyways ts get a carvin legacy youll like it
Quote by injected
right.. and a 1x12 is an eight stack

its all just technicalities

anyways ts get a carvin legacy youll like it

Thanks i'll try it if i can,it really depends on if they'll give me a refund or store credit,as far as i know i'm limited to Oranges,Fenders and marshalls if it's store credit
Quote by stereotype6
I didn't ask for a 2x12..

What, you want a 412 and a head for mobility? A combo would be easier to transport... Granted, the 412 might have better handles but it's not very easy to lug around either.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Fama
What, you want a 412 and a head for mobility? A combo would be easier to transport... Granted, the 412 might have better handles but it's not very easy to lug around either.

You're right,but i hate lugging combos around to band practice. and really,i want a change from combos aswell :p
Your amp sounds like it needs new tubes. You can probably fix it by replacing a bad tube.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Well this happened before (only got this amp a month ago ) peavey had it for 2 weeksish,replcaed the tubes,replaced the reverb chip,reverb tray etc,rebuilt and testing,2 minutes into testing it at home and i find out its still f***ed
I don't like high gain combo amps. I always end up breaking them.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION