Page 1 of 4
In this thread, we post things that scare us, whether it be copypasta pictures, videos or your own personal stories. I'll post a few kinda famous ones, that i've seen around first.

--------------------------------------------

One school day, a boy named Tom was sitting in class and doing math. It was six more minutes until after school. As he was doing his homework, something caught his eye.

His desk was next to the window, and he turned and stared outside. It looked liked a picture. When it was home time at the school, he ran to the spot where he saw it. He ran fast so that no one else could grab it.

He picked it up and smiled. It had a picture of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had a dress with tights on and red shoes, and her hand was formed into a peace sign.

She was so beautiful he wanted to meet her, so he ran all over the school and asked everyone if they knew her or have ever seen her before. But everyone he asked said "no." He was devastated.

When he was home, he asked his older sister if she knew the girl, but unfortunately she also said "no." It was very late, so Tom walked up the stairs, placed the picture on his bedside table and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night Tom was awakened by a tap on his window. It was like a nail tapping. He got scared. After the tapping he heard a giggle. He saw a shadow near his window, so he got out of his bed, walked toward his window, opened it up and followed the giggling. By the time he reached it, it was gone.

The next day again he asked his neighbors if they knew her. Everybody said, "Sorry, no." When his mother came home he even asked her if she knew her. She said "no." He went to his room, placed the picture on his desk and fell asleep.

Once again he was awakened by a tapping. He took the picture and followed the giggling. He walked across the road, when suddenly he got hit by a car. He was dead with the picture in his hand.

The driver got out of the car and tried to help him, but it was too late. Suddenly he saw the picture and picked it up. He smiled. He saw a cute girl holding up three fingers.

----------------------------------

A young lady is alone in her apartment. She goes to bed with her dog on the floor beside her. In the middle of the night, she is woken up by a strange sound. She is alarmed, but reaches down to the dog, who licks her hand. She is reassured and goes back to sleep. In the morning, she finds the dog hung in the shower. Where the dog slept, she picks up a note which reads ‘Humans can lick too,”

----------------------------------

A woman living in the city {Salt Lake} was visiting some friends in Ogden. When she got into her car in front of this friend’s house, she noticed that a car started up right behind her car. It was about 2:00 in the morning, and there weren’t any other cars on the road. After she had driven to the highway, she began to think that this car was following her. Some of the time he would drive up real close to her car, but he wouldn’t ever pass. She was really scared to death and kept speeding to try to get away from him.

When she got to Salt Lake, she started running stop lights to get away from him, but he would run right through them too. So when she got to her driveway she pulled in really fast, and this guy pulled in right behind her. She just laid on the horn, and her husband came running out. Just then,the guy jumped out of the car, and her husband ran over and said, ‘What the hell’s going’ on here?” So he grabbed the guy, and his wife said, “This man’s followed me all the way from Ogden.”

The man said, ‘I followed your wife because I was going to work, and as I got into my car, I noticed when I turned my lights on, a man’s head bob down in her back seat.” So the husband went over to her back-seat, opened the door, and there was a deranged man sitting on the floor with a knife in his hand.

--------------------------------------

The hunter packed the last of his equipment, eagerly double-checking to see that he had everything. He was going on a big hunting trip in the woods, and would be gone all day. He couldn't wait - hunting was his passion.

After a long, exhausting (but satisfying) day, the hunter noticed it was getting dark. He was still far from home, so he decided to just spend the night in the woods - he had enough supplies. He started looking for a good place to set camp.

It was almost pitch black by the time he entered a clearing and found an old cabin in the middle of it. It was obviously uninhabited, deep in the middle of the forest as it was. Hardly believing his luck, the hunter cautiously opened the door (it was unlocked) and peered inside. It was even tinier than it looked - it was only one small room, completely bare of any furnishings. Still, it would be better than sleeping on the wet ground beneath the gaping sky.

The hunter walked inside, and as he unslung the pack from his shoulders, he was surprised to see portraits covering the walls. He was delighted - painting was his other passion in life. There were dozens of paintings, all over the walls, and they all seemed to share a common theme. The hunter peered closer at them - they were all portraits of pale, white faces against a dark background. Some of the faces looked angry, some of them looked sad. Some were young, some were old. They all seemed to be staring directly at him, although it was hard to make out details in the dark. Feeling slightly unsettled, the hunter lay down to go to sleep, promising himself that he would study them closer in the morning. The last thing he saw before going to sleep were more portraits on the ceiling, their white faces staring down at him...

The next morning, the hunter woke around dawn. He lay with his eyes closed for a bit, before suddenly remembering where he was. He also remembered - the portraits! He had to examine them closer. He sat up - and could only stare in astonishment. The portraits...were gone! Only their empty frames remained. No, that wasn't right...the hunter stepped closer to the wall, unable to believe his eyes. They weren't portraits at all. They were windows.

----------------------------------------------

Here's a pic to finish it off.

bugs

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don't understand the first story
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Quote by uk.mace
Lol, he's NEVER gonna live that down.

Ever

Just keeping the legend alive.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by IKnowItsWrong
I don't understand the first story

The picture of the girl is like a hypnotic device by a ghost. When the driver picked it up, he becomes entranced as well. It's safe to assume he's gonna die soon as well.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
The picture of the girl is like a hypnotic device by a ghost. When the driver picked it up, he becomes entranced as well. It's safe to assume he's gonna die soon as well.

Oh okay..
I thought the picture could change pictures.. or something like that

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Quote by IKnowItsWrong
Oh okay..
I thought the picture could change pictures.. or something like that

You're partly right. Earlier in the story it says it looks like the girl was making a peace sign (2 fingers) and after the boy dies, it says she's holding up 3 fingers. She's counting the deaths. Pretty mettle.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
im pretty sure theres a longer more scarier version of the girl and dog one

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
I like these stories. Moar plz.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
You're partly right. Earlier in the story it says it looks like the girl was making a peace sign (2 fingers) and after the boy dies, it says she's holding up 3 fingers. She's counting the deaths. Pretty mettle.

oh okay..

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Here's some more for you to read, however it would be great if someone could post some pics or videos(Just till i get the chance to find some later), i don't want this becoming a copypasta thread.

=Don’t Open Your Eyes=

On the last day of every month, close the blinds or curtains before you sleep. If in the middle of the night, you hear a tapping noise at your window, don’t open your eyes.

If you’re one of the unlucky ones, you’ll hear that pebble sound at your window. It’s not a friend; just keep your eyes shut. The sound will get louder, the tapping will get faster and faster. Don’t let your curiosity get the better of you; don’t move. It’ll lose its patience, it’ll start thumping the window. Your window will shake and shudder and the noises will only get louder. It will furiously pound the window and shake the panes; don’t worry, the window won’t break but for goodness’ sake, DON’T OPEN YOUR EYES. No matter how scared you are, no matter how badly you want to scream, pretend like you don’t hear, pretend you’re still asleep.

After a while, the noises will stop. Don’t fall for it, keep your eyes shut. Try to sleep if you can. Don’t get up, don’t open your eyes, until the sun comes up.

Those who do open their eyes…well, no one really knows what happens.

---------------------------------------------

An elderly man was sitting alone on a dark path. He wasn’t certain of which direction to go, and he’d forgotten both where he was traveling to and who he was. He’d sat down for a moment to rest his weary legs, and suddenly looked up to see an elderly woman before him. She grinned toothlessly and with a cackle, spoke: “Now your *third* wish. What will it be?”
“Third wish?” The man was baffled. “How can it be a third wish if I haven’t had a first and second wish?”
“You’ve had two wishes already,” the hag said, “but your second wish was for me to return everything to the way it was before you had made your first wish. That’s why you remember nothing; because everything is the way it was before you made any wishes.” She cackled at the poor man. “So it is that you have one wish left.”
“All right,” he said, “I don’t believe this, but there’s no harm in wishing. I wish to know who I am.”
“Funny,” said the old woman as she granted his wish and disappeared forever. “That was your first wish.”

------------------------------------------------------------------

There it goes again. Something definitely moved this time. It was very brief, but out of the corner of your eye, you saw something. But wait. All the doors are locked, no pets, and your parents won’t get home until 10. So there’s no way something moved. It’s just your imagination getting the best of you. Sitting alone in your room, the only light emitting from the monitor of your computer, you stare into the darkness for several minutes. Just to be sure. Now you feel silly. What were you thinking? Of course there’s nothing there. What, are you 6? Go back to what you were doing.

15 minutes later, as you prepare to go to bed, you’re in the bathroom. The shower curtains shift. Wait… no. Stop spooking yourself. It’s just an overactive imagination, filling your head with what isn’t really there. You gaze into the mirror at yourself. You say it to yourself, slowly and clearly, “Imagination.” With a sigh, you turn the lights off and head towards your room.

Laying in bed, you stare at your ceiling, dark and foreboding, only the motion of a small fan disturbing the calmness of the night. A shadow from the light in the hall shifts. No. No, no, no. Stop it. It’s your imagination. Just that. Go to sleep, you fool.

But then, just when you’re about to drift off to sleep, at the phase no one remembers when they wake, you sense something in the darkness. It’s your imagination, leering down at you. With a jagged, macabre smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is an abandoned mental hospital at the top of a hill in Worcester, Massachusetts. Once every five years an old rusty box spring appears within the courtyard of the hospital. If you can sneak inside and sleep through the night on the bed, in the morning a man with a shirt that reads “observe and absolve” will take out his wallet and give you a picture. This picture will show you how you will die. If the picture is of the man standing before you, running won’t help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s a simple enough thing. It’s all a part of the body’s sleep processes. Sleep Paralysis, right? No big deal, really. Your body produces a chemical that paralyzes your body during R.E.M sleep to prevent you from hurting yourself by thrashing about during your dreams. No big deal.

Okay, so, you opened your eyes and you can’t move your body. It’s the chemicals. Oh, you can keep trying to wriggle those toes, but it’s not happening. Forget it. Just relax. It’ll go away. It’s fine. It’s normal.

Oh, now there’s something pressing on your chest, real hard, it’s making it hard to breath. It’s heavy, so very heavy, whatever’s on your chest. Chemicals. It’s all chemicals. Stop trying to scream, it won’t work. Your throat muscles are paralyzed too. You still can’t breath.

You are staring at a blank ceiling, you can’t stare anywhere else. Shadows flit across your vision, forming shapes you try not to think about. A clawed hand, a flash of jagged, shadowy teeth. All images from your subconscious. A face forming above yours, leering through black void eyes. You think you
hear sibilant whispering. Angry hissing, like a snake that’s been disturbed.

Suddenly, a sharp white light briefly flares in the room as a car pulls down the street, dispelling the shadows. The weight is gone. You can breath, your hands clench sheets.

You feel an eternity has passed by but it was all the work of a moment. You wriggle, just to prove to yourself you can. You sit up, take a deep breath and then laugh a little at yourself. Sleep Paralysis. Stupid.

You turn to shake your spouse awake, eager to share your experience. You feel paralyzed again, but it has nothing to do with Sleep Paralysis. You stare at the jagged wound in her throat, her wide, staring eyes, mouth opened in soundless scream.

You survived your Old Hag Syndrome.

She didn’t.

-----------------------------------------------------

“Daddy, I had a bad dream.” You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness—it’s 3:23.

“Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?”

“No, Daddy.”

The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter’s pale form in the darkness of your room.

“Why not sweetie?”

“Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy’s skin sat up.” For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can’t take your eyes off of your daughter. The covers behind you begin to shift.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This ones true btw,

I live in the UK. A colleague at work heard this from her boyfriend. He works with someone who said that his sister's friend got the last tube (subway train) home a couple of weeks ago. When she got on there were 5 rows of seats empty but the last row had three people sitting in them. As she was a little afraid, she went and sat opposite these people. She settled down and looked up to see the woman sitting opposite her really staring at her.

So she got out her book and started to read but every time she looked up the woman was still staring. The train pulled into the next station and a man got on. He looked up and down the carriage, took a look at her and the people opposite her and came and sat next to her. As the train left the station the man leaned back and said quietly in her ear "If you know what's good for you, you'll get off at the next station with me". She was scared but thought the best idea would be to get off at the next station as he asked as there might be people around.

The next stop comes up and she leaves the train with this man. The man says "Thank God, I didn't mean to scare you but I had to get you off that train. I'm a doctor and the woman sitting opposite you was dead and the two men either side were propping her up". According to the guy who told this story, the girl and the doctor called the police who stopped the train at the next station.

----------------------------------------------------

A young couple has just been married at a large family wedding. The reception is held at the bride's grandmother's house. After they have had dinner and cake and such they all decide to play hide and go seek, which has been a tradition in the bride's family for quite some time. The bride, knowing the house, decides to hide in the attic in a large chest, but when she climbs in she slips and the lid to it comes crashing down. It knocks her out and she is now locked, unconscious, in the chest.

Meanwhile the rest of the family is searching for her and is starting to get worried. After hours of calling for her and searching the house they call the police, who are also unable to find the missing bride. The bride eventually wakes up but is unable to get out so starves to death.

Years later the bride's younger sister is married and when she turns to hide in the very same chest she is horrified to find her sister's remains rotted away in her wedding dress, now covered in blood from her frantically trying to claw her way out
So, one my friends called me and said they're watching a movie.
I went over to my friends house and walked in to see them sitting on the floor and sofa masterbating.

And one guy nearly got hit in the line of fire!

/Reference
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I don't get the first two and the one about the dad and girl.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Whats that video with the creepy ballerina thing? Like the childrens song playing backwards?

That was creepy as all hell.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
Whats that video with the creepy ballerina thing? Like the childrens song playing backwards?

That was creepy as all hell.

Was it like a girl who was proper thin? I forgot what that was called. Anybody know?
Quote by RSOB Bass
Goddess Bunny?

There's a longer version called "Obey the Walrus"

*shiver*

YES! I believe so...

And hey can anyone summarize that site. I don't feel like reading the great wall of text.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by x_thurston_x
YES! I believe so...

And hey can anyone summarize that site. I don't feel like reading the great wall of text.

I'm reading it right now...

So far, basically this guy and his friend found a curious hole within a cave. They work to chip off rocks around the hole wide enough so that they can fit through the passage. While working, they notice that there are strange howling and rumbling. Once they hear a blood curdling scream that they can't explain, but they try to put it off their minds. Eventually, they chip the hole wide enough. Only the narrator can fit through because of his size and he explores a little and finds hieroglyphics. Next time they come back, they bring another guy that's even smaller than the narrator. The guy goes in alone because the narrator injures himself and when he comes back out, he looks extremely pale and shaky and demands to go home immedately and doesn't talk much...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I Lol'ed at the first story....That's one badass ghost
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'm reading it right now...

So far, basically this guy and his friend found a curious hole within a cave. They work to chip off rocks around the hole wide enough so that they can fit through the passage. While working, they notice that there are strange howling and rumbling. Once they hear a blood curdling scream that they can't explain, but they try to put it off their minds. Eventually, they chip the hole wide enough. Only the narrator can fit through because of his size and he explores a little and finds hieroglyphics. Next time they come back, they bring another guy that's even smaller than the narrator. The guy goes in alone because the narrator injures himself and when he comes back out, he looks extremely pale and shaky and demands to go home immedately and doesn't talk much...

I skimmed through and all I saw was "working on the hole... trading shifts... working on the hole... drill battery... working on the hole..."
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by RSOB Bass
Cooly beans.

I never read all of Ted the Caver.

It gets pretty scary.

It starts of real slow, but it's worth it.
Quote by x_thurston_x
I skimmed through and all I saw was "working on the hole... trading shifts... working on the hole... drill battery... working on the hole..."

Yea the first 4-5 pages are extremely tedious read. But he had to set up the details I guess. Now I'm at the part where it gets really good. My pants = soiled.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by RSOB Bass
What's happened?

I'm still reading...

I'll post in a sec.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by RSOB Bass
What's happened?

i decided to man up and read it. but its taking damn near forever. its kind of better at this point.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by RSOB Bass
What's happened?

I recommend you read it yourself; no fun in just reading spoilers.

i keep opening pictures and exiting them instead of pressing back so i keep losing my place...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

K finished.

From where I left off from my previous summary:

Just narrator and his first friend again back at the cave because the third guy completely shut himself off from the outside (break from job, not answering calls). Narrator goes in through the hole with a wired phone to communicate with his friend on the other side. He makes a note of a big round rock which he saw already last time before heading back. This time, he decides to go all the way but notes that after a few steps into the new room he feels an overwhelming sense of anxiety and like someone's watching him. As he goes a little further, he hears a loud scraping noise and jumps and bumps his head onto the ceiling, which breaks the flashlight attached to his helmet (or something like that). So now he's in total darkness and in a state of shock. Eventually, he recuperates enough to break out a few glo-sticks. He also remembers that he can use the phone to all his friend but suddenly it's not working. What he notices is that the round rock has moved a little and reveals a new passageway, but he's scared to death and starts heading back. As he heads back he realizes why the phone isn't working: the movement of the round rock snapped the cable line. As he crawls in the squeeze space between the hole and the passageway, there is suddenly an immense horrible stench coming from the abyss. He notes that his friend can smell it too and is also in a state of panic even though he's on the "safe" side of the cave. When he finally crawls out of the hole, his friend climbs out of the cave and he begins to follow suit. But he notices that the rope he was attached to when he went into the hole was actually being pulled into the hole. He's too panicked to look into that and heads straight out of the cave. When he gets back home, he's devastated and paranoid and is much like the third friend who initially got spooked. Eventually, after a month, he has a sudden urge to head up to an overlook point above his city. There, he finds the second friend and they both share an urge to go back into the cave and get some closure. They meet up with the first friend who also shares the same urge and they head back into the cave. The last account on the site talks about their need to go back and get some closure and that they wish their loved ones well and that the narrator will update news immediately after they return. This last post was in 2001...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Oct 26, 2008,
it ends on page 10

is it a true story or not? i doubt it is but its still a damn good read!

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
actually just found out this is a sort of re-write of Thomas Lera's Fear Of Darkness

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Page 1 of 4