i'm just posting this thread to vent.

i saw dragonforce live back in march of i think 2006. they put on a good show, so i bought a shirt. once guitar hero came out and there was a dragonforce song in it, anytime i wore that shirt, people called me a guitar hero nerd. i hadn't even played the game when i went to the concert.

well, tool is by far my favorite band, and now they're in guitar hero. now anytime i talk about tool or wear a shirt, i'm going to have the same dumbfucks calling me a guitar hero nerd. god this is bullshit.

i like rock band and other music games (not guitar hero though, it's shitty), but just because somebody happens to like a band that's in a game doesn't mean they're way into the game. if someone liking a band has any relation to the game, it was probably just the way they were exposed to that band. which is a good thing.

although it's really going to be shitty if all the guitar hero fanboys start shooting sticky wads over tool without knowing anything about how deep their music goes or how much work they put into making it amazing (lateralus' "holy gift," for example).

there's my rant. i'd always kinda wanted to be able to play tool in a game (mainly for the drums), but now that it's come i'm kinda wishing it hadn't.
Never played the games, but, if it introduces people to deserving music, then that is a good thing.
yeah I think this is the wrong forum.
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
im with ya, man

but the only reason TTFATF was so hyped up was becouase of the incredible hardness of the game..

theres loadsa good longs in the game that fanboys havent ripped off..
No they won't. Dragonfarce are associated with the game because their song is the hardest. Toto, Smashing Pumpkins, Muse or RATM aren't associated with the game, and neither will Tool.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i fully agree with you
Quote by DirtyMakik
Pointless threads like those make me cry my bloody cum out.
Quote by smb
Tool fanboys are the worst. You're right there.

how? because i appreciate their music and their messages? i don't go trying to impose it on other people. there's nothing wrong with enjoying a band if you don't force other people to.
I hate it when people are like that. I like dragonforce, but I daren't talk about them in public, let alone wear a shirt, for the reason that there are assholes out there.
I played the first guitar hero, and that was it. I might get the one with the drums and mic though.
I've yet to meet anyone who thinks people listen to music based on guiar hero. nor have i met anyone who's like 'ZOMG 5 STARS!!!!11!!'. Yet, according to the pit, they're everywhere. Sure i've played the game but it seems to me the only people that i know who play are the people that like that kind of music anyway.
Sig space available, give me some praise
If ever I wear a Tool shit, no one ever says anything like that to me, although I don't actually know anyone that's not a good friend who hasn't heard of them. The only thing that annoys me is that everyone thinks it says "fool"
People are stupid. They say stupid things.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by smb

Take that back.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by smb

People with dinosaurs for avatars are the worst.

/Stupid remarks.
HOWAYA LUV ;D

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
Quote by grunger
guitar hero ruined guitar

i have to disagree with you. guitar hero made people with no musical talent feel like they were a part of something musical. the thing that ruined it is when said people took it to the next level and acted like it mattered.
It's kind of the same with Tenacious D actually. In Belgium, there weren't a lot of people who knew the D, and it was kind of a cult-phenomenon... Now if you talk about Tenacious D, everyone's like: Yeah, they have super-awesome songs! The Metal is their best. - So what other songs do you know? - *silence*
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?