Page 1 of 2
**** i just broke my most prized possession, my accoustic guitar im sitting here crying and I dont know what to do. Its split at the bottom of the body. Help/advice, can it be fixed?
a friend of mine lost the only thing that i had to be proud of about 2 months ago. so i kindof know how you feel. it was a shark tooth, but it was tinyyy... :/

my condolences to you.. especially since you're up so early/late.
Theres gotta be somewhere that will fix it. Ill pay what ever it costs...i cant believe this has happend! my mum and dad are gonna flip when they find out!
Quote by Guitar_picker36
**** i just broke my most prized possession, my accoustic guitar im sitting here crying and I dont know what to do. Its split at the bottom of the body. Help/advice, can it be fixed?

That's why I sleep with mine It loves me too much to get hurt

*pats Katie* see, she loves me. That's why you treat your guitars nice, otherwise they go and shit themselves when they don't have asses.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by Gigatiran
What kind was it? Upload a picture maybe it isn't that bad.

Its a vintage electro acoustic ....im a girl i dont know how to upload pictures and stuff. Ive just put it in the carry case, dont want to take it out.....bassically right, ya know the black paint line that goes around the bottom off the body to hold it all together, thats split
Quote by Guitar_picker36
Its a vintage electro acoustic ....im a girl i dont know how to upload pictures and stuff. Ive just put it in the carry case, dont want to take it out.....bassically right, ya know the black paint line that goes around the bottom off the body to hold it all together, thats split

Whats you being a girl got to do with your inability to upload pictures?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by CraigKing
is it plastic back or wood?

Woood

And to the person above, nothing ...but im just shit at stuff like that lol
Quote by Guitar_picker36

I love the fact that this has zero relevance to anything. Being a girl doesn't mean you can't upload pictures.
Quote by soulflyV
I love the fact that this has zero relevance to anything. Being a girl doesn't mean you can't upload pictures.

Yes it does. Girls are obviously less capable of this sort of thing.

Quote by Guitar_picker36

And i thought girls know more about uploading stuff.
Quote by Guitar_picker36

Quote by batiboy06
And i thought girls know more about uploading stuff.

lol well if i took the time to see how, i probo could, i just cant atm im too shocked
Quote by MoleMania

Um... der doesn't everyone know that?

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by Guitar_picker36
Theres gotta be somewhere that will fix it. Ill pay what ever it costs...i cant believe this has happend! my mum and dad are gonna flip when they find out!

How about buying a new one?
Quote by MoleMania

*TS crashes her car into someone's house*

House owner: "What the fuck!

TS: "im a girl i dont know how to drive and stuff"

House owner: "Oh ok, let me pay for your damages then, everything'll be alright, now"
Quote by soulflyV

House owner: "Oh ok, let me pay for your damages then, everything'll be alright, now"

You forgot the flirting and the sex...

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by Guitar_picker36

Well nice one clever dick, i hope your guitar splinters through your tits.

Take some pictures and go to imageshack.us and upload your pic there. Then leave us the link.

It could just be somehting a bit of wood glue will fix, ive fixed a split in the neck of my cheapo guitar with wood glue, its obviously there but it still works fine.
Quote by soulflyV

lol

If only.
XIAOXI
Quote by beckyjc
Well nice one clever dick, i hope your guitar splinters through your tits.

Take some pictures and go to imageshack.us and upload your pic there. Then leave us the link.

It could just be somehting a bit of wood glue will fix, ive fixed a split in the neck of my cheapo guitar with wood glue, its obviously there but it still works fine.

:O YOU'RE A FEMALE!

How do you know our male secrets :E

Quote by soulflyV
Really?

How many? If it's over 30 centimetres then I'd suggest maybe giving it a funeral.

And You said what I was thinking...

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by MoleMania

Shut up, that's well harsh.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Quote by Auals
:O YOU'RE A FEMALE!

How do you know our male secrets :E

I have interchangable genitals. Im trying out my penis for today. -grunt- SPORTS.
Quote by beckyjc
I have interchangable genitals. Im trying out my penis for today. -grunt- SPORTS.

Whoa... so... you come here often

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
lol..what the hell? I wanted to help you seriously but I cannot stop laughing about your ''I'm a girl, i dont know how to upload pictures'' comment. C'mon seriously? This is so degrading. I'm a girl too.
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,
Baby, can you dig your man?

- Larry Underwood
If its under warrenty send it to the company. If not call the company and ask about repairs. Or go to your local guitar shop and talk to them.
Quote by beckyjc
The pit? Only when im bored and cant be bothered actually playing guitar.

I'm not sure how to respond to that...

just

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by amisuary
lol..what the hell? I wanted to help you seriously but I cannot stop laughing about your ''I'm a girl, i dont know how to upload pictures'' comment. C'mon seriously? This is so degrading. I'm a girl too.

I know, i know, it was a really silly thing to say dont even know why i said it. Im just absolutly gutted atm

But yea, i'll phone up my local guitar shop.
Quote by Guitar_picker36
I know, i know, it was a really silly thing to say dont even know why i said it. Im just absolutly gutted atm

Not suprised how gutted you are for saying such a thing! Even a rather scary telling off from that beckyjcjr and you aren't showing remorse!

I'd imagine there is some way of fixing the guitar up.. How exactly did it happen? Just put it in it's case and out of the way, that way nothing bad can happen.. Well, nothing worse.
Quote by Jackolas
Not suprised how gutted you are for saying such a thing! Even a rather scary telling off from that beckyjcjr and you aren't showing remorse!

I'd imagine there is some way of fixing the guitar up.. How exactly did it happen? Just put it in it's case and out of the way, that way nothing bad can happen.. Well, nothing worse.

Yea i know, im sorry. Really it was just really silly thing to say.

and It was a really stupid accident, my own fault. It fell on some wood off its wall stand and split I wish i could relive this morning.
Quote by Guitar_picker36
Yea i know, im sorry. Really it was just really silly thing to say.

and It was a really stupid accident, my own fault. It fell on some wood off its wall stand and split I wish i could relive this morning.

Aww! I was only kidding, don't be silly.

Don't worry about the accident, it can happen to anyone.

Not so long ago, a violinist left a very, very expensive violin on a London train worth (I can't quite remember, but at least £50,000/$100,000)... That would really suck. No idea if he got it back or not either.
Quote by Jackolas
Aww! I was only kidding, don't be silly.

Don't worry about the accident, it can happen to anyone.

Not so long ago, a violinist left a very, very expensive violin on a London train worth (I can't quite remember, but at least £50,000/$100,000)... That would really suck. No idea if he got it back or not either.

In Sydney a few years back an Original Stradivarius violin got stolen... a million dollars later...

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
No offense TC... I find this hilarious since I was having argument with a girl a few days ago about how dudes take better care of their guitars...

But yeah... Just call a the music shop you purchased it at and ask them all your repairs questions. If all else fails, just blurt out that you're a girl,
TC? Thread Ctarter?

Also, shit happens. Take it to a luthier, might be able to help you.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Page 1 of 2