^this man is right

also the kid that plays guitar Rocks
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Everybody gets a goddamn solo at the end except for bass. That part pissed me off. Also, all the bass player does for the whole movie is play ****ing root notes.

And yes, it is a Framus Star bass.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
Quote by Beast_Within
Everybody gets a goddamn solo at the end except for bass. That part pissed me off. Also, all the bass player does for the whole movie is play ****ing root notes.

+1 and then everyone says they know how to play bass

EDIT: and how he compares a bass to a cello
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by ScottB.
+1 and then everyone says they know how to play bass

EDIT: and how he compares a bass to a cello

I had forgotten that. In fact, I believe he says that the only difference between the cello and the electric bass is the angle at which the instrument is held while playing.

I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
Quote by Beast_Within

Just venturing in here.... There was a bass solo but the actor decided she didn't want it included in the final product.

Just turn it on it's side and cello, you have a bass.

I wanted to play basss after watching that movie...
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Beast_Within
I had forgotten that. In fact, I believe he says that the only difference between the cello and the electric bass is the angle at which the instrument is held while playing.

Pic win.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Quote by Beast_Within

I believe the director cut the bass solo out, according to the 'Kids Kommentary'.

Will trade knowledge of 'School of Rock' for a life
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
You cant really blame the chick. She auditioned for a guitar part, with a classical guitar and Beatles songs. I think they just said 'hey, if she can play guitar, she must now how to play root notes!'

Anyways that bass is really beautiful IMO. I know some guy on UG has an Ibanez bass that looks like that. Forgot his username, that guy who's also a pirate.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
Quote by shotbythepope
Anyways that bass is really beautiful IMO. I know some guy on UG has an Ibanez bass that looks like that. Forgot his username, that guy who's also a pirate.
That guy sounds like a dick.
Quote by smb
That guy sounds like a dick.

Yeah. Apparently he killed some chick for that bass.
Quote by Demon Wolf

Quote by Night_Lights
I think Im missing somethin out here.
Quote by Demon Wolf

Quote by Night_Lights
Okay im scared. Make this easier and tell me please!!!
Quote by Demon Wolf

Quote by Night_Lights
Quote by anarkee
Peter Mandelson?
I hope you mean the Right Honourable Lord Mandelson, Baron of Foy and Hartlepool
Sorry to dredge this post up...... I have been trying to work out what the song is in the movie where Jack Black gets woken up by the kids before they head to the battle of the bands comp.

I have checked the official songs list and it appears they have either missed it out of the list, or it is an original score and not listed. I can't find a youtube link to the part in the movie, but surely someone here will know what it is called.

Help me please
I have scoured youtube and can't find a clip, seems it is in a pretty uneventful part of the movie. But the music rocks!

I have compared the official music list to the songs in the movie and it falls between Ride into the sun - Velvet Underground and Heal me, I'm heartsick - No Vacancy although it is not listed.