Hey,

I'm new here but check us out. All the demos are recorded by me alone but that will change soon. I'm not a great guitar player nor do I know much about guitar but I just want to be heard, you know? If you like it, post a comment on the myspace page or drop a friend request and if you don't like it, sorry. There is no bass in the demos but again, that will change soon too.

Thanks, here's the link:

http://www.myspace.com/captainfalconmetal

~Read the blogs too, they explain a bit about where we are as a group and stuff.

Hey, I live in Leesburg, it's great to start seeing more Virginians on UG. Where do y'all record?
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
We record in my tiny basement right now but it is a cool place to jam anyway. We're trying to find a better place to jam but no luck yet.

I live in Oak Hill/Herndon. It's in Fairfax and is like 20-30 min away from Leesburg. My sister used to live there so I know Leesburg pretty well.
I know the area over there, I moved from there about 7 months ago. Do you by any chance go to Oakton, Westfield, or Southlakes?
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

Dude, what grade? I know a ton of people at Chantilly.
Quote by thefitz

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

Oh, I don't know any of the seniors. I'm a freshman at Stone Bridge and I know a lot of teh Freshmen there, some juniors and a sophmore or two
Quote by thefitz

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*