Just like the title says, I'm looking for a neck pos lace sensors to get a SRV sort of tone out of a Mexican HSS Strat. Any advice on which one would fit best? I'm looking at silver or golds for the rest of the guitar, any tips on a good setup, or any experience with these pups? Thanks.
Last edited by irishstang_87 at Oct 26, 2008,
Quote by stratdud39

I would, but i need a rail-type pup. My strat has the bridge slightly outta line with the neck, so the high e string doesn't come close to the pole piece. Intonation and everything is fine, so I'm not sure I want to spend a few hundred to fix it. Rail or Lace pups would work fine, even though the strings are out of line. Correct me if i'm wrong, though.
Quote by irishstang_87
I would, but i need a rail-type pup. My strat has the bridge slightly outta line with the neck, so the high e string doesn't come close to the pole piece. Intonation and everything is fine, so I'm not sure I want to spend a few hundred to fix it. Rail or Lace pups would work fine, even though the strings are out of line. Correct me if i'm wrong, though.

O, i dont no enough about that to correct you, so i'll just trust what you said.
in THAT case, go for the emerald lace sensor.
Quote by stratdud39
O, i dont no enough about that to correct you, so i'll just trust what you said.
in THAT case, go for the emerald lace sensor.

Thanks for the advice, looks good to me