I've decided I want a semi hollow or hollow(semi is more appealing I think).I don't have a lot to spend and I really like the Ibanez AS73,a lot. I tried the Epi Dot and it was nice too.The problem is,I'm going to see my fav,BB and I want him to sign my Guitar and I don't want to insult him by handing him anything other than an Epi or Gibson.So,do I get the Ibanez that I love and just pick up a low end epi for him to sign,or do I spend a bit more and get better Epi or Lucille,(or whatever you guys suggest) and have it signed and have it be my using guitar.What do you think?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If he's insulted by a fan caring about his music enough to bring a guitar to a show for him to sign, then he's a dick, no matter how influential he's been. Get the guitar you like.

Agreed. He won't care what guitar it is, buy the one that does it for you.
I know he's signed strats in the past, BB is the man!

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
BB King is cool enough not to care about the guitar you bring him, don't worry.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
I did it ,I bought a white Epiphone Dot for him to sign and for me to have forever,and I'm getting the Ibanez to play.I know,crazy but I'm stoked about it!!