I have for sale a Crate GTX-15 starter amp, a Crate CA30 Acoustic Amp and a Boss DS-1. All these items are in a very good condition and have not been modded. I also have a Boss AD-3; this in a much worse condition, but more on that below.

The Crate GTX-15 is just over 1 and a half years old and is a fantastic, 15watt starter amplifier, with built in effects for those who have just started and do not want to spend a lot of money on expensive effects pedals. Of course there are many better amplifiers out there, but if you don't need anything more, have just started playing or are unsure if you're going to carry on, this amp is more than capable of satisfying your needs!

My asking price is £30.

The Crate CA30 is around 3 years old, but I bought it with a 5 year warranty. Because I rarely play it, I would be prepared to go as far as saying that this amp is still in an almost new condition. It's 30 watts are perfect if you want to amplify your acoustic guitar in a small club or a pub, and with a buit in EQ and several built in effects, you can get a very good tone.

I bought this new for £180, my asking price is £120 due to its very good condition, but I'm prepared to negotiate.

I used the Boss DS-1 as a distortion pedal with my Crate GTX-15. It is a very good distortion pedal for the price, very simple ot use with only three controls and works on 9V batteries. I have had absolutely no trouble with it, and have not modded it in any way. It is roughly one year old, and still works the same as I bought it. Batteries last very long too.

My asking price is £20, but I may negotiate.

Finally, the AD-3. A friend of mine gave it to me as he said he had no longer any use for it. I don't know how old it is. It has a very battered body work, and the plastic knobs that cover the controls are missing. When I tried it, it appeared to work, but because of it's condition I offer no guarantee that it will work - you buy it at your own risk. Many people like to fix, play around with and mod such things which is why I've put it up here.

This pedal goes for around £180 new. Because of it's condition, I'm offering it for £20.

I also have a power lead for this pedal, which works. I'm willing to sell this either with the pedal for free, or on its own - make an offer.

I will consider almost anything for trade, however I'm particularly looking for an EQ or an OD pedal. I will put pics of all the items up later.

Thanks,

Michal
Hi, very intrested in the ad-3 once the pics are up
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Boss DS-1 Im interested in
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
PM'd
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
What payments methods can you do?
Call me Duncan.

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
I don't have paypal or anything like that, so I'd prefer it if you sent me a post-dated cheque.
Quote by michal23
I don't have paypal or anything like that, so I'd prefer it if you sent me a post-dated cheque.

is the ad-3 still available? im interested. PM me if so.

BTW laughed at the dihydrogen monoxide (aka H2O) lol
Would you be able to set up a paypal account? It doesn't take long and it would make everything easier for everyone.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Is the DS1 still available?

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer PH9
Cry Baby Wah
So far one person has reserved the DS-1, and another is waiting in case that person pulls out. If BOTH of them pull out, I'll PM you jemstar555
hi can you Pm me the details for the cheque please.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Hi I'll send off the cheque tomorrow
(free bump )
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
If anyone gets pics in their PM please post them here. Im suspicious this kids has this stuff being from Birmingham etc.
Would you trade a Marshall Guv Nor 2 OD for the DS-1? I don't mind shipping first if that helps in any way
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Sorry, I already have a TS-7 for my OD, but if you have any other offers I'll gladly hear them out

Caparisoner, nice try at trolling, but in case you haven't noticed I've already posted pics and have 2 mentions as a good trader. Better luck next time.
I'm still willing to trade either the DS-1 or the CA-30 for some pedals (obv. more than one for the amp ), I already bought an OD but I'm still looking for an EQ, and perhaps a Chorus, Reverb or a Wah.