I dont want anything too expensive, just a little recorder for practising maybe a 4-track?
With recorders nowadays do they have USBs to transfer stuff from them to computers?
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
this is what i did, and where as the quality could be better, it still sounded pretty good for me.

bring your amp into whatever room your computer is, buy a cheap computer mic. set the amp on a low, but audible setting so you can hear the tone you are trying to achieve (i have a randall. on low volumes it sounds like shit, but the tone just gets better when it gets louder for some reason).
then download audacity and click record. make sure you're far away from the mic while playing though, cause all the mic picks up is you hitting the strings with the amp in the background.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
thats a good idea but can you record layers?, im not familier with the program so that might be a dumb question.
My Gear:

Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
Yeah you can record layers, you can listen to other recordings are you record too, but sometimes its a little pain in the ass to sync it all together... of course, messing around with it for like 5 minutes can fix that

Audacity is badass
what about small recording units though, like a 4-track somthing like that, any suggestions?
My Gear:

Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for: