I'm currently looking at obtaining a Dean Razorback DB (hardtail, razorback shape, bolt on neck) and since none of the stores around me don't have them in stock, I'd have to order it, meaning no time for testing.

To those who own(ed) the guitar, how did it sit in your lap, did the paint chip much?

cheers
Quote by Demonazzz
I prefer barbed wire strings. I find I can get the most br00t41 tonez with it.
It sits in the lap fine. It's a lot more stable than MLs.

With that aside, don't get new Deans. They are a big rip-off. You could get much better for your money.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
careful dude, a friend of mine got stabbed in the leg by his Dean

Kodak moment

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

With that aside, don't get new Deans. They are a big rip-off. You could get much better for your money.

Figured as much, not really big on buying a guitar without a test run first either.
Quote by Demonazzz
Quote by TheQuailman
They are comfortable guitars, but why in hell would you want such an ugly thing? As a side note, it doesn't even sound good.

I quite like the looks I'm aware that the stock pickups are garbage got a pair of EMG's waiting on the side.

keep the comments coming
Quote by Demonazzz
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

You look like Eddie Van Halen when he is tapping...
Quote by lokster
I quite like the looks I'm aware that the stock pickups are garbage got a pair of EMG's waiting on the side.

keep the comments coming

Swapping out pickups is not going to make the guitar play any better. Frankly, it's a very boring guitar to play.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-DXMB-X-Electric-Guitar?sku=512239&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=26041947

Same price range, twice the guitar.

Quote by Graveworm
You look like Eddie Van Halen when he is tapping...

Thanks I think?

Now tell me, WHY are you creeping around my profile?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
dont buy it unless you try it.... id be pretty jacked to get those emgs in though. I actually tried one out yesterday and i liked it alot. it doesnt sound the best but i wasnt plugged in to the best amp either.
RIP Dime

Long Live Metal
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Thanks I think?

Now tell me, WHY are you creeping around my profile?

1. You have crazy guitars
2. You seem like an interesting person
3. plus you look like EVH (which is cool)
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-JVX10-X-King-V?sku=512235

A much better guitar for about the same price. My friend has a Rozorback DB. It has a very chunky neck, plays very bad, has a terrible sound, and is just a bad guitar in general.
Quote by Graveworm
1. You have crazy guitars
2. You seem like an interesting person
3. plus you look like EVH (which is cool)

Well jeez man. Carry on.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster