2,073 IQ
nice logos
edit: so far i like astrid the best
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Last edited by RabbidWolf at Oct 26, 2008,
NiteTimeJimbo
Logo Designer
34 IQ
Thanks. I love to make band logos and are doing it for free now to get my name out there and perhaps be able to live of music design in the future. :P

but now I'm just doing it for free and fun. :P
Face the taco!
RabbidWolf
2,073 IQ
how hard is it to make stuff on that site?
Mky
46 IQ
Nice work! Can you make me a logo? I make (funeral) doom metal under the name Doodswens, which would be Deathwish in English.

www.myspace.com/doodswens

Logo style:

------------------
Last edited by Mky at Oct 26, 2008,
Altoidwithmelon
Banned
468 IQ
Hey man..those are AMAZING I have a band called I Blame Hollywood. Is there anything you could do for that? We are a hardcore/screamo/pop punk band. Everyone in the band is artistically challenged. You don't have to do anything...i just wanted to see how one would go about that
NiteTimeJimbo
Logo Designer
34 IQ
Quote by RabbidWolf
how hard is it to make stuff on that site?

You dont make it on the site. you just upload it there, and that part is pretty easy. :P
Face the taco!
NiteTimeJimbo
Logo Designer
34 IQ
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Hey man..those are AMAZING I have a band called I Blame Hollywood. Is there anything you could do for that? We are a hardcore/screamo/pop punk band. Everyone in the band is artistically challenged. You don't have to do anything...i just wanted to see how one would go about that

I probably can. if you give me an example of how you would like the logo to look like (just tell me the name of a band or two that has a logo in the style you want)

I dont have anything to do today anyways. :P
Face the taco!
NiteTimeJimbo
Logo Designer
34 IQ
Quote by Mky
Nice work! Can you make me a logo? I make (funeral) doom metal under the name Doodswens, which would be Deathwish in English.

www.myspace.com/doodswens

Oh, didnt see your post there. I'll do yours first. it seemed more fun to make. :P
Face the taco!
RabbidWolf
2,073 IQ
Quote by NiteTimeJimbo
You dont make it on the site. you just upload it there, and that part is pretty easy. :P

ya i decided to actually check the site out and noticed that
Altoidwithmelon
Banned
468 IQ
well i wanted something different ..like a darker version of the cover of Toxicity By SOAD only with " I Blame" by the word Hollywood on the hill. And the 2 "o's" in hollywood resemble eyes and a mouth below them...but idk how to do any of this stuff
bucketned
last wave rocker
398 IQ
Dude, these are great!
Do you think you could put one together for my ska band?
we are called A Fat Lot Of Good
I dont really have a preference on what i would like it to look like
just something partylicious?
strad
23 IQ
hi can you do one for my band?we're called Vicious SInners, we play heavy/sleazy metal, so I'd like something in 80s or Guns'n'Roses style thanks anyway